or Connect

Posts by wogbog

Pitti 2014: The Chapstick Chronicles
this is fun i like reading this
Yeah. And in the case of Shades of Greige it's basically all they do. While the J-cut is a little more distinctive than slim/tapered or something, I don't think every new denim brand needs to come up with unique cuts for their jeans.I liked their kickstarter because it explained the purpose of the j-cut (to create cool stacks)
I probably should have guessed that a book about being a doctor would have graphic descriptions of bone fractures, surgery, and etc D:
Super happy with the seconds stuff I ordered (2 Ts, henley, tank top) :] Fabric is excellent, fit is solid (I'm a smedium and I went for M), and the contrast back looks better irl than in pictures.
I made a 2014 reading list. 50 books is a lil too high for me though, my goal is more like 25ish. [[SPOILER]]
I'm thoroughly enjoying Pynchon's Against the Day (makes me laugh, makes me learn, makes me cry) and starting Mikael Bulgakov's A Country Doctor's Notebook
Those MMM are way cool.
Mixed feelings about that coat... the hood and the 'clean' details angle (hidden placket, pocket triangle) seem to clash but I could see it looking really really cool if you wore it in the right way.
I thought the CP training boots from a couple seasons ago were a lot cooler so I'd pass on those these ones: http://slamxhype.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/common-projects-training-boots-2.jpg