or Connect

Posts by wogbog

lorcan is so cool
I was gonna recommend McCarthy too. Mainly The Road, couldn't put that one down. Or Wikie Collins' The Lady in White or The Moonstone if you want some 1800s page turner goodness that doesn't make you feel dirty/stupider for having read it.
I ditched Henry James because reading it made me feel like being stuck in a traffic jam. I'm open to being convinced to try him again though. Now I'm reading Laurence Sterne's A Sentimental Journey and loving it. Sterne makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
I try to vote for one but couldn't decide between ghostface and syeknom for this one.
with all the love of ponchos and big scarves it is only a matter of time . . .
that shirt hurts to look at but i still like it a lot
I have the same problem I think Distorbiant. I can tell different leather jackets feel and look different but I couldn't say which feeling/look is indicative of better quality.
This strikes me as one of the coolest things ever.
Finished Against the Day. I really loved it. Random observations: -simpler than other Pynchon: I was never underlining words because I didn't know what they meant. But he still comes across as a writer-Lizst. -I don't hear an "author" behind the writing (Infinite Jest is an example of something where I'm always aware of a writer behind all the different narrations), and none of the characters have feelings that I can empathize with. This isn't a bad thing because the...
i bought snowman's jacket thanks snowman