or Connect

Posts by wogbog

brand: Marc Simard Was debating buying a bag vs repairing my old one, but old one was falling apart in 5+ different places and this one has a cool gross green colour.
Lot 49 is great. I wasn't entirely sure what was going on or what the stakes were but I got caught up in the intensity of the search, and I liked that feeling a lot. I'm excited to read Vineland because I hear mixed things about it. Also Bleeding Edge because he's 80 and apparently writes about Metal Gear Solid and Pokemon??
It took me a little bit of willpower to make it through the last 100-150 pages of V. so I can understand that. Haven't read Vineland, Bleeding Edge, or Gravity's Rainbow yet but everything else has been smooth sailing.
Sucks to hear dude I'm glad I haven't had any issues with the jodphurs I bought.
So I'm 2/3rds of the way through Inherent Vice right now and I'm thinking that the variety of Pynchon's novels is underrated. There's the obvious similarities that set him apart from other authors--the research, the songs, the goofy names, the paranoia, the superstition, the mysteries, the confusingness, etc--but I get the feeling that there's something unique about each of his books I've read, but it's subtler than all those things so it's hard to put into words. Reading...
my feet start to hurt on non carpetted floors
i think nwi's jacket looks very good and could move up to great if he nailed the colour coordination.
it's a very beautiful basic yohji fit.
I like snaps on a winter coat
Yeah I agree. There's definitely a lot of people digging their heels in and bringing up the standard arguments in online debates, but there's also a lot of compromises and shifts in position, especially in places like here where users 'know' each other more than say, youtube commenters. Also I hear people say 'not a debate for facebook' or 'forums are a bad place for this kind of debate', but imo they are one of the best places for it because there's a more fluid back and...