or Connect

Posts by wogbog

bought this knit from re-porter. between the fuzzy mohair blend yarn and the strange knitting pattern (it gives you gorilla arms, but it a soft way) it is one of the more interesting pieces i've owned. but i find when i'm putting sweaters on, i reach for the ones with zippers or buttons, so i've never worn it much. something this cool deserves lots of love that it is not getting from me because of the nature of the beast, measurements aren't really apropos. it's a Size 2....
i bought this beautiful jacket from another user a couple years ago. between the striking white leather and the bright golden lining, it overflows with luxury unfortunately it started off just fitting me and has over the years shifted to not fitting me i have worn it quite a bit and the leather is starting to show it, especially around high use areas like the pockets and cuffs. so it comes pre-loaded with character =) size is a 36 shoulders 17'' chest 19.5'' bottom of...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLABubOjjJk/ :O
without the blazer i thought pants and shirt looked ok but with the blazer i am amazed
i woule like to own one lifetime worth of crap #goals
i like your hair
i think the undershirt helps fight back any flowing blouse vibes flowcharts. imo looks great in all those fit
maybe they're making the basic/grailed distinction based more on style than price?
i'm normally a 30 and i got a size 2 and they fit great at the waist. super tapered though. fabric is stretchy and thin and my calves are bulgin
hey this might be my first chance to check out a storefull of this stuff irl