or Connect

Posts by wogbog

I like the six holes more with the colour, but I also love zippers because they make boots easy to put on.
I have a pair of Christian L'enfant roi trousers that were called raw silk. Here's a closeup of the fabric from suspension point's tumblr:
brave squirrel
I tend to give classics the benefit of the doubt when it comes to whether or not to read them and whether not to finish them if they're becoming a bit of a slog. Although generally something has to be pretty dire for me to stop it part way through. I want to be certain a book is bad before I give up on it, and classics are never Dan Brown bad. I don't think there's any requirement to read all the classics though since there's so many of them that it's basically hopeless...
I had mixed feelings about Mobdy Dick because guy can obviously write like a hot damn but I don't care about whaling as much as he does.
I've read Amsterdam and Atonement and they weren't bad but they weren't good and I felt empty and profoundly annoyed at him by the time I finished them.
Yeah I do docs + socks
One thing I notice when I see people referring to earlier fits is I have to scroll back to find the fit (annoying for me), or they quote/spoiler it but that takes more effort than thumbs commenting did (annoying for them).
Tattoos are cool because you get to put a beautiful piece of art on your body forever.
I tried to write a chapter-by-chapter book report on The Hobbit in Grade 4 and ended up crying a lot.