or Connect

Posts by francojean23

200 for suit 100 for pants
250 for suit 150 for pants
yes, it's like a fabric piece with stitched lettering/numbering it reads as measuring 14" although the actual shoulder length is listed
measurements up, and 20$ price drop again
20$ price drop on each
Social Suicide dark grey 2-button pinstripe suit, size 48, fits true (maybe a little tight in the shoulders), worn once, floated canvas, hand made, tried to capture some of the details in the pictures, functioning cuff, left interior has two pockets, right interior has 2 pockets that connect to allow a magazine to be placed, double vented, top closure button, flap pockets that can be folded in, stitched measuring tape that measures 14 inches (see description below),...
payment in paypal as gift or add 4% to cover fees US shipping is free , international extra , will post same day or next day depending on time of payment Haute brand new unworn, 100% silk pants, size 50, fits true, very deep blue, almost black unless in light, unlined, thick silk with a slight sheen, front slant pockets, rear flap pockets that can be folded in for a cleaner look, unfinished original hem, asking 200$
prices seem fair , i'd be all over that flat head if it was a 40
have the SEXSC06 been washed/soaked etc , either way i think i'll take them just want to know , check pm