or Connect

Posts by michaeljkrell

I never thought I would be dressed head to toe (minus the shoes) in faded glory... Does this ruin any cred that I may have earned from my previous life on styleforum?
People have paid good money to hear Eric Koester‘s advice about running a startup. One of his cardinal rules: Don’t go into business with people you don’t know very well. “Founders—it’s like marriage. You’re basically pinning your hopes on each other,” Koester says. So much for that bit of wisdom. This time Koester ignored his own counsel to co-found Zaarly, an online buying startup that tweaks some of the current trends in crowd commerce by putting buyers at the center...
And again...
Reduction and bump...
Reduction and bump...
I have a waxed Barbour Winter Coat, worn for two winters, that I purchased three years ago on sale from STP for just under $200. Besides the normal wear, the flap on the left sleeve needs to repaired (as seen in the picture), but that is an inexpensive fix. Shipping outside of the USA will be an additional $30. Paypal only please... Chest: 23.75" Length: 31"
Everything has sold except for the bib overall underwear. I have some shirts I need to put up this week as well. I might still have some bamboo underwear too...
Hey guys. Found some more items. I will only be shipping in the USA. Please send payment to paypal@michaeljkrell.com with the number(s) of the item(s) you are getting. Please do not send payment as a gift. I won't be able to hold any items and all sales are final... All items are new... #6 Bib Overalls (Will fit a 36R-39R) $15 (Made from high thread count broadcloth)
Updated and reduced...