or Connect

Posts by michaeljkrell

Everything has sold except for the bib overall underwear. I have some shirts I need to put up this week as well. I might still have some bamboo underwear too...
Hey guys. Found some more items. I will only be shipping in the USA. Please send payment to paypal@michaeljkrell.com with the number(s) of the item(s) you are getting. Please do not send payment as a gift. I won't be able to hold any items and all sales are final... All items are new... #6 Bib Overalls (Will fit a 36R-39R) $15 (Made from high thread count broadcloth)
Updated and reduced...
It doesn't have the taper...
Hey guys. Found some more items. I will only be shipping in the USA. Please send payment to paypal@michaeljkrell.com with the number(s) of the item(s) you are getting. Please do not send payment as a gift. I won't be able to hold any items and all sales are final... All items are new... #1 Navy Waterproof Jacket - SOLD Chest - 21.5 Shoulders - 18 Sleeves - 26.5 Length - 25.5 #2 Brown Plaid Button Down - SOLD Chest - 19.5 Shoulders - 16 Sleeves - 24.25 Length -...
Ok, guys... My marriage is next August and I need a suit. Probably looking for something charcoal gray or a little darker. I am not interested in anything too slim. I want to find something in the vein of a Dries Van Noten fit. I am a 38R and I would like to keep it below $400 if possible. I also need a nice white button down shirt. I am a 15 to 15.25.
Ok, so I want to do an auction style fantasy football draft, but can't find a league to join. I'm looking for nothing more than a $50 entry. Are any of you guys in one or do you know where I can join one?
Hey guys, Long time no post... I still have some of these buttons left and would just like to get rid of them for a very discounted price. I have 13 sets of 9 of the 3.5mm buttons available. That is the button on the right. $65 will take them all. These are 18L
Reduced...
Reduced...