or Connect

Posts by michaeljkrell

Quote: Originally Posted by steveoffice Does this mean we'll be seeing mjk x faded glory collab anytime soon? All their t-shirts are organic cotton, so maybe! Quote: Originally Posted by melonadejello Pretty sure your cred is beyond space and time. Gracias...
Start messing around with Wordpress, Joomla, and/or Drupal. If you are the programming type, Drupal is the most difficult, but also the most powerful. Start making some websites and then you can either shop your talents offline or on a website like elance or odesk...
Quote: Originally Posted by tonio028 Talking about swoll toes and snowman fits, people overlooked Mr. MJK. Nice to see you're still checking in. Hope your new endeavour is working out well. I never heard of Faded Glory so I ran a search and believe it's Wal-Mart clothing, right? Considering the great cause you took up last we heard from you and the cool made for SF clothing you would make for us back in the day and all the Video WAYWT updates, etc.,...
I never thought I would be dressed head to toe (minus the shoes) in faded glory... Does this ruin any cred that I may have earned from my previous life on styleforum?
People have paid good money to hear Eric Koester‘s advice about running a startup. One of his cardinal rules: Don’t go into business with people you don’t know very well. “Founders—it’s like marriage. You’re basically pinning your hopes on each other,” Koester says. So much for that bit of wisdom. This time Koester ignored his own counsel to co-found Zaarly, an online buying startup that tweaks some of the current trends in crowd commerce by putting buyers at the center...
And again...
Reduction and bump...
Reduction and bump...
I have a waxed Barbour Winter Coat, worn for two winters, that I purchased three years ago on sale from STP for just under $200. Besides the normal wear, the flap on the left sleeve needs to repaired (as seen in the picture), but that is an inexpensive fix. Shipping outside of the USA will be an additional $30. Paypal only please... Chest: 23.75" Length: 31"