or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by michaeljkrell

Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Engadget just reviewed the Galaxy S II and gave it a 9/10. I think the only other phone I saw get a 9 was the iP4. The atrix actually received a 9/10 as well... I just got one and was very concerned about the voice call quality. If you google it, there is quite a bit of stuff out there. I just updated to the latest software, and it sounds much better to me. I will keep an eye on it since I can still...
Very nice trailer! The only things that I would say don't look up-to-par are the "Mind Venture" and "Key" font/logo which have nothing to do with the movie! How long did it take him to shoot it?
When using Crystal, I have discovered that you need to give it sufficient time to dry before putting on a shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Wang Don't let the common practice of bridezillas dictate your own wedding. My fiance put it this way... "When girls are 9 or 10 they start to dream about their wedding day. Boys think about poop and pee."
It honestly depends if the past board members have done their job. Because if they did, than they hired a good executive director and hold him/her accountable for their actions. If not, 80% of the board members are there so they can put it on the resume and the other 20% are going crazy...
Sorry guys, but I was under the impression that service I buy space from provides tech support, but they do not, but I am willing to help with any basic issues, but I won't have time to answer a lot of questions. Documentation and video tutorials are provided though...
Thank you :-) Also, I can do a sub domain for people who don't have a domain name themselves. It will "username.spaceforgrowth.com" If you get a domain name later you can add it yourself...
Quote: Originally Posted by vinouspleasure it's hard to understand how you're going to sustain this service since you're not charging a fee. I already host websites that I have designed and developed for clients, so I have space available. Obviously I can't host 10,000 websites, but if I need to buy more space to accomodate people that want free web hosting space, I am willing to do so... I hope it comes to the point when I have to purchase...
You can use/purchase any domain you want. I just provide the webspace...
Sorry for any confusion guys. Students are welcome as well!
New Posts  All Forums: