or Connect

Posts by michaeljkrell

Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan It isn't really. LI is much more of a B2B model. Yes, and they are one of the few players in the b2b world in social media. There is still a lot of growth to come in that market...
Quote: Originally Posted by KPO89 I have seen certain companies that offer app development but I am not sure how comprehensive this would be. Put up the project for bid on odesk or elance...
Updated and reduced...
Hubsport just came out with a new study showing LinkedIn is by far the most effective social media to for b2b (besides a company blog) for b2b customers. http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6...Companies.aspx
Vaynerchuk's parting words before opening it up for Q&A: "Ideas are shit. Execution’s the game." This draws applause, but Vaynerchuk doesn't pause. He's, again, fired up. “The next time one of your friends rolls up on you and says, "Oh, crap, they stole my idea," punch them in the fucking mouth." http://www.siliconprairienews.com/20...orning-edition
You have to have some working model in place (minimum viable product/MVP) before you can start thinking about selling it to anyone... Quote: Originally Posted by oman i will say this: ideas are nice window-dressing for a product, but in no way can they replace the product itself clearly there are no absolutes when salesmen are involved, but i think the above statement is generalizable enough to be called, largely speaking, true
Reduced...
Thanks for the purchase! Prices reduced...
Quote: Originally Posted by xiongchem D&G for 155 USD? Are you kidding?.... It is the Dolce and Gabbana line, not D&G. New it is ~$250...
Prices include Shipping. Buyers in Canada, please add $10 for each item for shipping. Please send payment to paypal@michaeljkrell.com. I cannot hold items and the product isn't sold until I receive payment. Please put what items you are buying in the subject of the paypal payment. ___________________________________________ Uniqlo Regular Fit Straight Gray Jeans 32x32 | $15 | 100% Cotton. These jeans have been worn a couple of times and have been washed and hung dry...