or Connect

Posts by michaeljkrell

Thanks for the purchase! Prices reduced...
Quote: Originally Posted by xiongchem D&G for 155 USD? Are you kidding?.... It is the Dolce and Gabbana line, not D&G. New it is ~$250...
Prices include Shipping. Buyers in Canada, please add $10 for each item for shipping. Please send payment to paypal@michaeljkrell.com. I cannot hold items and the product isn't sold until I receive payment. Please put what items you are buying in the subject of the paypal payment. ___________________________________________ Uniqlo Regular Fit Straight Gray Jeans 32x32 | $15 | 100% Cotton. These jeans have been worn a couple of times and have been washed and hung dry...
Quote: Originally Posted by herzzreh Most versatile color for Purcells? To wear with everything... white? I would say so...
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie b o r i n g s t u f f Hey, Robbie! Is that a canonet? Just met up with Ed on Saturday; really nice guy!
After taking an hiatus from SF, this brings back some memories!
Quote: Originally Posted by thebunk Are there any other respectable retailers\\etailers like Epaulet that have a good fitting and good quality line of inhouse chinos, shirts, dressshirts, trousers, etc? I have also been looking at ordering a few of Kent Wang's dressshirts as well. Any suggestions? I would suggest Uniqlo for some decent trousers and casual button-up shirts... Gap's "tailored" trousers fit nicely...
Quote: Originally Posted by clarksdb Summer shoes recommendations that can be worn with socks? Rock some without socks; it opens up more options!
Quote: Originally Posted by summerdaze What do you think of white denim? I picked up a pair, fits good, have a few days to return so.. My swag level is more Michael Cera than Daniel Craig. Do I have a chance? Or is it reserved for rockstars and Italians? Nothing wrong with a white pair of jeans. I wouldn't pay a whole lot for them though, since you can't wear them as often...
Quite a few Gap shirts have longer sleeves, in my experience...