or Connect

Posts by michaeljkrell

I have a used black Dries Van Noten Belt in an accurately sized 80/32. Still has lots of life in it...
Reduced...
Here is a good video by one of the founders, Neil Blumenthal... http://www.siliconprairienews.com/20...warby-parker-1
You can get a nice hostel with a private room for under $90 a night. I don't know if that is even a consideration for you...
Updated and reduced...
Yep, that is basically what is happening. They are still taking applications, but they have only interviewed a couple people after almost two months.
Thanks, guys! Just sent out the message... That is kind of what I am thinking texas :-/
I shouldn't say primarily... It is probably 50/50 b2b and b2c
Social media coordinator at a primarily b2b ad agency...
So I did a second interview for a position on April 18th. It went very well and the individual said that he would get back to me no matter the decision. I hadn't heard anything and sent a follow-up/thank you email on May 5th. He immediately replied back, said he appreciated the sentiment and said that the position has kind of taken a back seat because they were major sponsors of a big event in town and he would get in touch with me as soon as the event finished which was...