or Connect

Posts by michaeljkrell

I have a pair of very nice gray Uniqlo, Regular Straight Fit jeans. They have only been worn a couple of times. Waist - 16" Upper Thigh - 11.25" Knee - 8.5" Leg Opening - 8" Inseam - 32" Front Rise - 10"
Paul Simon is coming to Omaha and to purchase presale tickets you need an AMEX card, and unfortunately, I don't know anyone that has one. The tickets go on sale this Friday 10:00 Central, and I would want the person doing this to log in at 10:00 and get the two best tickets. I can paypal you the money and pay for the paypal fees. Any help would be great guys!
I have two $50 Bonefish Grill Gift Cards that I am selling for $44 each
Found some more MJK Underwear while moving! Red one is $10 and the green one is $10 including shipping...
Found some more MJK Underwear while moving! One in brown and red. $10 each including shipping...
Found some more MJK Underwear while moving! One black, two brown, and one white w/brown trim. $15 each including shipping...
Found some more MJK Underwear while moving! The natural pair is organic cotton with bamboo trim and the other is black bamboo. $10 each including shipping...
Very nice hat that will keep you warm this fall and winter. It is for a s/m head. $17 includes shipping to anywhere in the US...
This is a beautiful leather messenger bag that has no visible branding marks but looks very similar to a Latico bag. Lots of pockets and storage space and looks like it has never been used. It is about 13.5"x16" and 3.5.
Beautiful quick-release belt by unlucky. It has been used quite a bit, but still has plenty of life left.