or Connect

Posts by lmaozedong

Thanks. Done a bit of research, and pretty sure I'm gonna go with one of the two above - just having a tough time deciding which. I want a watch that will still have a place in the collection when I start upgrading years down the road.
Thinking about buying a Hamilton for my first entry level decent watch
def 34. went TTS and I wish I had sized down one. Lots of stretch
http://www.stevenalan.com/F14_NA_F14_FW14_340.html?dwvar_F14__NA__F14__FW14__340_color=410#cgid=hidden-mens-sale-viewall&frmt=ajax&view=all&start=0&hitcount=308&cgid=hidden-mens-sale-viewall&frmt=ajax&view=all&start=0&hitcount=308 I have these and they're awesome. NEWYEAR25 for extra 25% off.
lol @ the notion that someone would hack a tiny no-name e-boutique and lower the price of one item.
Ervell shirts are pretty slim throughout the arms. I don't have huge biceps but they couldn't be too much smaller on me
Yeah I've tried on the boiled wool shirt jacket and the fleece from this season. The boiled wool is pretty nice. Very nappy and substantial. Very little give, though - very structured. I live in Houston so I felt like it would be too warm for me but it would be real cozy somewhere with real cold. Fit is pretty boxy top - I had quite a bit of room on the back in particular - but tapers a bit to the waist, which was relatively slim in the abdomen for me. I'm a drop 7-8 and...
fuck I need to start living on this site. PM me if this doesn't work out
for real. they're nice socks for a nice price. enjoy. if it's killing you there are also these: https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/Chup/PRD~B2102/B2102.jsp?Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=chup&isSaleItem=true&color_name=BLUE&isFromSearch=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row0
Yeah they're made by smartwool. Wouldn't say they're necessarily a step down in quality since smartwool socks are very nice. If I were to take a guess it'd be that chup doesn't have the production capabilities to meet the demand of jcrew and so they decided to do a smartwool x chup collab as a cute marketing trick and to increase the number of socks they can sell at the same time.