or Connect

Posts by lmaozedong

snowman, thanks for the suggestions. Huge fan of the 556 - but they're a little out of my price range and tough to track down (not that I tried that hard). I might have gone that route if I could find one under $1000 that I was confident in. Really looking for a daily driver that I can wear on all occasions - being in the hospital is not overly formal and a Hamilton will definitely do the trick from that standpoint.
No, it was a special make just for the movie, not in production. Unfortunate, because I definitely would've bought it if it was for sale
Thanks for the help y'all. Just bought the Khaki Field (first one), super pumped to get it in. I haven't tried the second one and probably wouldn't even have considered it - but I was inspired to get a Hamilton watch by the movie Interstellar and it's the closest thing you can get to Murph's watch right now, which I think looks great:
Thinking about buying a Hamilton for my first entry level decent watch. Done a bit of research, and pretty sure I'm gonna go with one of the two above - just having a tough time deciding which. I want a watch that will still have a place in the collection when I start upgrading years down the road.
Thanks. Done a bit of research, and pretty sure I'm gonna go with one of the two above - just having a tough time deciding which. I want a watch that will still have a place in the collection when I start upgrading years down the road.
Thinking about buying a Hamilton for my first entry level decent watch
def 34. went TTS and I wish I had sized down one. Lots of stretch
http://www.stevenalan.com/F14_NA_F14_FW14_340.html?dwvar_F14__NA__F14__FW14__340_color=410#cgid=hidden-mens-sale-viewall&frmt=ajax&view=all&start=0&hitcount=308&cgid=hidden-mens-sale-viewall&frmt=ajax&view=all&start=0&hitcount=308 I have these and they're awesome. NEWYEAR25 for extra 25% off.
lol @ the notion that someone would hack a tiny no-name e-boutique and lower the price of one item.
Ervell shirts are pretty slim throughout the arms. I don't have huge biceps but they couldn't be too much smaller on me