or Connect

Posts by lmaozedong

I've tried that and it definitely doesn't work.
Yes, a $550 backpack is a much wiser choice.http://veilance.arcteryx.com/product.aspx?language=EN&model=Nomin-PackAlso a nice pack, don't get me wrong. I've just wanted a 20L for eight years or so.. when I was about 18 I guess hah. And now that I have the means, pulling the trigger was an easy choice.
VIP40 for 40% off Carson Street Clothiers. Picked up a 20L... been wanting one of these for years
It's really unfortunate. The sizing / fit used to be perfect in Patrik Ervell shirting for me back around 2011 - now it's way too tight in the chest and waist but huge in the neck. I don't know what he was thinking with the sizing changes but I don't think any human is shaped like this...
Maison Martin Margiela
Just tried this and doesn't seem like it's true. Do remember to use Jet.com for an extra 15% off, though.
Just kopped - will hit you up if it's too big
Designer Exclusions (Certain categories of merchandise are excluded): 3.1 Phillip Lim, A Detacher, A.L.C., A.P.C., ABLA Fashion for Men, Acne Studios, ADEAM, Adidas, adidas Originals by Mary Katrantzou, Aeffe, Agnona, Akris, Akris Punto, Alasdair, Alberta Ferretti, Albisetti, Alexa Wagner, Alexander Mcqueen, Alexander Wang, Alexandra Neel, Alexandre Birman, Alexis, Alfred Dunhill, Altuzarra, AMI, Amsale, Amy Zerner, Angel Sanchez, Ann Demeulemeester, Antonio Berardi, Anya...
Thanks. Finally bought those Virgils I'd been eyeing for months. Happy birthday to me