or Connect

Posts by jrd617

Really don't like that combo. Northern lights
On the roping, the question should not be "can it be done?" but "should it be done?" I would argue that it should not be done. It's going to cost at least $150. Maybe more from a truly excellent tailor that does bespoke as well as alterations. Think about all the stitches that will have be undone, padding that will have to be added, and then carefully stitching everything up again. Indochino suits sell for what, $450? Better spending that $150+ on a new suit with the...
sold
^ Yes, there is 2 inches of material in the pants hem to let out. Also there is material in the sleeve to let out. I had the sleeves shortened.
looks like you're righti prefer the jacket material
The one suit I really liked was the tobacco linen suit when they got off the train in the desert. I'd like to know what cloth they used... Ridiculous how he only wore that on the way to Blofeld's secret base. Then IMMEDIATELY changed into a dark blue or charcoal suit. I thought that was a funny quirk in the movie.
What leaves you unthrilled about the Sacketts?
Received ties from Mountain & Sackett and Panta today. As you can see, the construction and materials are very different. But I like both for what they are. Both above average quality. (Panta is in a higher tier though) Really happy with the Panta. It has a great texture and pattern/color. Sackett: -Thicker shantung silk -Thicker lining (not too thick) -Three fold construction Panta: -Thinner madder silk -Very thin interlining -Seven fold construction
Received ties from Mountain & Sackett and Panta today. As you can see, the construction and materials are very different. But I like both for what they are. Both above average quality. (Panta is in a higher tier though) Sackett: -Thicker shantung silk -Thicker lining (not too thick) -Three fold construction Panta: -Thinner madder silk -Very thin interlining -Seven fold construction
Will have a Sackett tie to review tonight. Stay tuned.