or Connect

Posts by jrd617

I think this is a silk-linen blend
^ That collar seems like it fits your frame better. Also seems more appropriate for a sportcoat fit. To me, wide spread = city suit fit Proportions would look even better without an enormous knot
I've a large, round face too, and find that mid spread fits my proportions better than wide spread. Wide spreads are better for long, narrow faces.Also, this guy had a huge head and never wore wide spreadshttps://www.google.com/search?q=cary+grant&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=84dKU7HUCI3FsASFhYCgBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=799#imgdii=_
Also, some of the collars you wear don't mesh with that casual vibe you're going for. I see a fair amount of wide spread collars in your wardrobe. To me, those are very formal and not great for wear with sportcoats or casual suits. Narrower spread and button down collars would be more appropriate IMO
Are you required to wear a suit for work? If I'm following correctly, you're saying that you try to offset the "square" image that a suit creates by having wrinkly fabric?
egeusey, you did not get the waist taken in?
Here's Vox's AFB fresco
I don't like the look of that linen blend fabric, Clags.To me, a blue suit is a formal suit. Should be crisp and free of wrinkles. I'd prefer a blue fresco wool suiting to a blue wool-linen blend suiting fabricI dunno, a wrinkled blue linen suit seems like a mutt to me.I'd only consider linen for a tan or brown suit, which is more casual.
Only suit jacket that looks it's close to fitting you is the first one in grey windowpane. All it needs is nipping in the waist.I'm with claghorn. Seems you have a tendency to size down. You are not a 38R. You are a 40R.
Online.I do not like either of those to wear with a tie.put your picture direct .jpg or .gif link in between these characters. no spacing [img]linkgoeshere[/img]