or Connect

Posts by jrd617

Unbel do you have any blue tweeds in that H&S or Delfino books?
This birdseye might work for odd trousers woolen flannel http://www.themerchantfox.co.uk/prod/155/flannel/fox-flannel-classic-grey-chalk-stripe
ORPAHN!!!!
ORPHAN!!!!
That's a no-go on the birdseye pants as separates.Agreed with MF. Birdseye is for suits. Especially that Dugdale worsted suiting you have posted. Maybe a woolen flannel would work...
Nice stuff
Those pants don't look like they fit you I see pockets flaring. Too small
^ Drape cut does not have strong shoulders. I think if you walked into Steed and asked for a jacket with strong padded shoulders they might look at you kinda funny. They could technically do it, but it's not their specialty. Huntsman is considered either "military" or "equestrian" cut. It has strong padded shoulders and often roped shoulder expression. Drape and military/equestrian are very different. (See above)
I don't anything from these tailors, but from what I've read:Steed:Drape cut (owner is ex-Anderson and Sheppard, the Savile Row firm where the drape cut was developed)Soft shoulder (another Anderson and Sheppard characteristic)Less flared skirtHuntsman:Lean cut (there are no vertical folds in the chest area as with the Drape)Stronger shoulder, often with roped expressionMore flared skirt