or Connect

Posts by jrd617

Any Noodlers here a size 16 shirt?
UPDATE SEPTEMBER 16: LAST CALL BEFORE I DONATE TO CHARITY AND GET A TAX DEDUCTION. Dropped price of remaining green stripe shirt to 75 $69 $65 $55Up for sale are three two one new-with-tags, Kamakura shirts. All tagged size 16/89 in the "Tokyo Slim" fit with darts. All have spread collars. Excellent staples.Kamakura needs little introduction here. Some of the best quality RTW shirts on the market. SF favorites.Purchased these shirts for $79 each myself a few months ago...
UPDATE SEPTEMBER 26: LAST CALL BEFORE I DONATE TO CHARITY AND GET A TAX DEDUCTION. Dropped price to $115 $109 $99 $89 $85 $79 $75 $70 $65 Similar shirts selling for $220+ on FransBoone with shipping: http://www.fransboonestore.com/collections/barba-napoli Up for sale is a new-without-tags Barba Napoli shirt. Staple black and white micro gingham. Button-down collar. Tagged a a size 16/41. NEVER worn. Barba needs no introduction here. Some of the best quality RTW...
Up for sale is a pair of brand-new-without-tags Howard Pants in size 34. Never worn.These are in the USA cut. Made by Hertling in Brooklyn, NY to very high standards. Comparable quality to Incotex. Amazing construction.Fabrics on the pants is also extremely high quality. Hertling sourced the flannel fabric for these pants from Vitale Barberis Canonico (VBC), an Italian mill considered by many to be one of the best in the world. These are the ultimate pants to wear with...
all sold thanks guys
beautiful colors. complimenti. very vintage
Can anyone recommend a crisp twill khaki cotton cloth? I have 2 pairs of Howard Younts in this cloth. Great stuff, very crisp. Doesn't wrinkle much. Here's a closeup of the Yount fabric, which is 9.75 oz. Looking for something similar to this, maybe in a different shade of beige/tan I have a sample of Fox Bros Khakee British Twill, which has a similar feel to the Yount stuff. Wondering if anything else is available? This is 7 oz stuff, slightly lighter than the...
drop to 89
why not get the Panta X Massdrop tie? It will be perfect
Is this what happens when you hit Stage 7?