Posts by jrd617

Up for sale are two E.G. Cappelli ties. They are both brand new. NEVER worn. See pictures below. One comes in the original sleeve, where it has been stored. I liked these regimental silk fabric patterns so much that I bought two of each so I could have backups. However, I don't wear ties much anymore, so I'm getting rid of the duplicates. My loss is your gain! Both are 3.35 x 58 inches. Perfect width in my opinion (not too wide, not too narrow) I got the brown one...
coming soon Shoulders: 18.25 Chest pit to pit 21.5 Sleeve from shoulder seam to end of cuff: 25.25 Length from base of collar: 30.5 Tagged a 42R US / 52R EU , but runs small and fits like a true 40R US / 50R EU everywhere. $175 shipped CONUS. Sale is final View of half canvas, minimally lined construction. Nice! Working buttons
Up for sale is a new-without-tags shirt from Kamakura in the "Tokyo Slim" fit. Size 16-35 / 41-49. NEVER worn. Looking to trim my collection of shirts. This one has been sitting in my closet unworn. Kamakura needs no introduction here. It has amassed a cult following here as the "go-to" for button-down shirts. This one has their trademark collar roll and a great broadcloth fabric in blue gingham. Made in Japan. Neck (from center of button to center of button hole):...
coming soon Waist: 34 Rise: 11.25 Inseam: 30.5 Hem: 8.25 $40 each shipped CONUS. Sale is final Waist: 34 Rise: 11.25 Inseam: 30.5 Hem: 8.60
this one is up for grabs now too. should go to same kind of member Kind of a end-on-end/faux Shantung looking fabric. Very crisp
brown turnbull is claimed
brown turnbull is claimed
The HC got claimed in the RTP thread. Here's another one I'm offering up for free (cover shipping) Up for grabs to same kind of members mentioned above. Turnbull and Asser Let's try and find another member
Here's another one up for grabs to same kind of members mentioned above. Turnbull and Asser. Let's try and find another member
tie claimed