or Connect

Posts by jrd617

All available Some excellent staples from very high end makers here. All NWT or excellent condition preowned. (Mostly NWT though) Full Group Photo:
TIE CLEAROUT! Some excellent staples from very high end makers here. All available Full Group Photo: A). NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label navy herringbone with pindots, 100% silk, made in Italy, 56.75 x 3.25 inches, $65 $59 shipped CONUS AVAILABLE B). NWT J. Press grey herringbone, 100% wool, made in UK, 57 x 3.5 inches, $59 $49 shipped CONUS AVAILABLE C). Holliday and Brown red "Neat" print maccelsfied silk(excellent condition), 100% silk, hand made in UK...
DROPS Reasonable offers accepted. Want these gone. My loss is your gain! Some excellent staples
Up for sale is a pair of new-without-tags, NEVER WORN Polo Ralph Lauren pants. Size 33. Slim, flat front "Regent" model. Made in Italy by Corneliani to very high standards The fabric is a very versatile 100% wool in tan twill. Medium weight. I prefer these pants to Incotex. Amazing construction I would have kept these, but I couldn't make the sizing work at the tailor. I had the length hemmed at 30.75 (uncuffed) and a bespoke tailor add some extra material to the...
Heh, I have been obsessed with blue cloths lately That Eidos stuff is gorgeous. The gold flecks is just a personal preference. Honestly, I think Mollay blows every other donegal I've seen out of the water: P&H, W Bill, Cacciopoli, etc.
All sold
^ The Eidos donegal had flecks of gold mixed in. This one only has light blue and red flecks. So the Hillside stuff is unique in that sense. Not sure how the ground blue shade of the Hillside donegal compares to the Eidos donegal. I actually inquired to Molloy a few weeks ago about getting a length of the Eidos donegal. They only have 1.8 meters left or so. Not enough for a jacket my size Then the Hillside stuff popped up, which I prefer slightly because of the absence...
Wow, so I received the Molloy for Hillside donegal that Dieworkwear posted: http://fabric.thehill-side.com/collections/everything/products/donegal-tweed-lambswool-navy I am blown away by how nice this stuff is The perfect shade of mid blue/light navy Since the Hillside used it on sneakers, I was worried that it would be a very light weight. That fear was unfounded. It's the same weight as the light blue donegal that Molloy makes. About 19 oz Stock photos. ...
Noodles are you planning on buying SC's now? I thought your office doesn't allow them...
So who watched the Colbert finale?