Posts by jrd617

sold
Update March 25: Price drops on all items. I'm putting these on firesale. Feel free to make me reasonable offers. Will consider everythingl Up for sale are 4 lengths of high end suiting from the Harrisons "Oyster" collection, the H. Lesser 13 oz collection, and a rare fresco from what I believe is Hardy Minnis or their mill (C&J Antich). I have a suit already made in the first 3 of these. Bought these as backups. There's no reason for me to do another set each....
Up for sale is a set of four, incredible Mastai Ferretti shirts. Size 16/41. All NWT or NWOT. Never worn. Mastai Ferretti shirts are made by the SAITT group, which also makes Truzzi shirts. The fabrics are extremely high quality (comparable to Truzzi). Very well constructed with flat-felled seams that are immaculately done. They all have reinforced side gussets too. These shirts are built to last. They are all in the slim "Custom Fit" model that features two darts...
This is really nice and an excellent price to boot! Look a lot of the London Lounge tweed gunclubs, but in a linen blend!
Coming off a break from Styleforum I added 2 shirts and dropped the prices to $99. Now an EXCELLENT value at 33% off what you could get them at ShoptheFinest Check prices vs ShoptheFinest (~$150 shipped): https://www.shopthefinest.com/collections/shirts#/?Category1=Shirts&Brand=Barba+Napoli&search_return=all&Size=16
sold
sold
coming soon Waist: 34 Rise: 11 Inseam: 30.5 Hem: 8.6
coming soon Neck (from center of button to center of button hole): 16.5 Shoulder (seam to seam, from the back): 20.25 Chest: 23.5 Sleeve (from shoulder seam to end of cuff): 25.5 Length from base of collar: 32.25
Up for sale are two E.G. Cappelli ties. They are both brand new. NEVER worn. See pictures below. One comes in the original sleeve, where it has been stored. I liked these regimental silk fabric patterns so much that I bought two of each so I could have backups. However, I don't wear ties much anymore, so I'm getting rid of the duplicates. My loss is your gain! Both are 3.35 x 58 inches. Perfect width in my opinion (not too wide, not too narrow) I got the brown one...