Posts by jrd617

all sold
Sold one pair. Added a second pair without topy. This is my last pair, so snap these up!
sold
sold
Up for sale is an incredible brand-new-without-tags tie from E. Marinella. NEVER worn Marinella needs little introduction here. One of the best tie makers in the world. This tie is about as grail at it gets. Navy "neat" print design on Macclesfield silk. 3 fold. The colors are navy, light blue, rust, and yellow. Can easily be worn with suits and odd jackets. Goes with everything pretty much Dimensions: 3.5 x 59.5 inches. Great width on this one. 3.5 is my favorite...
ALL SHOES NOW SOLDUpdate March 11 Sold the first pair. Added another pair of pennies. This is my last pair. I bought both from the same seller thinking these would be the "last loafers I'd ever wear," but the sizing doesn't work. Only worn once.Up for sale is a pair of 1x worn Crockett and Jones for Ralph Lauren penny loafers in CORDOVAN. The forum famous "Marlow" model. Size 10.5D.Crockett and Jones needs no introduction here. Some of the best ready-to-wear shoes in...
Up for sale is an incredible brand-new-without-tags tie from Breuer. NEVER worn Breuer needs little introduction here. One of the best tie makers in the world. Made by hand in France As far as "Blackwatch" plaid ties goes, this is as grail as it gets. The cloth is a rich, thick wool with horizontal ribbing. Great texture on this fabric. 3 fold. The colors are navy, black, and green. Can easily be worn with odd jackets or suits during the colder months. Goes with...
price drop to $104.99
Sold
How many episodes have you watched?