or Connect

Posts by jrd617

Shoulders seam to seam: 19.35 Chest pit to pit: 23.75 (23.25) Sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff: 26.5 Length from base of collar: 31.25 Waist: 40.25 Rise: 11.6 Inseam: 37.5 (unfinished and unhemmed) Leg opening: 9.25
sold
A nice grey sportcoat combo. Looks great with tan pants As worn by Cary Grant in To Catch a Thief, and RFK, among others
Up for sale is a pair of slim fit pants from Howard Yount. Size 34. Worn once. Excellent condition. Howard Yount pants are made in Brooklyn, NY by Hertling. These are the USA cut. Flat front. Very high quality construction and fabrics. They also rival Incotex in quality, in my opinion. Selling these because I already have enough pairs of khaki pants (7 now, by my count). I wore these once to dinner for a total of 3 hours. I had them all hemmed by a professional tailor....
Up for sale is an incredible brand new without tags tie from E.G. Cappelli Napoli. Cappelli needs little introduction here. One of the best tie makers in the world. This tie is about as grail at it gets. Blue grenadine garza grossa. 3 fold. Same exact color tie as the one here: http://www.patriziocappelli.it/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=2_25&products_id=804 Great width on this one. 3.35 is my favorite width. Not too slim, not too wide. You could buy that same exact...
Up for sale is a brand new-without-tags, Barba Napoli shirt. Staple blue and white stripe broadcloth. Tagged a a size 16/41. NEVER worn. Barba needs no introduction here. Some of the best quality RTW shirts on the market. Made in Italy. The material is a very high quality 100% cotton cloth. Undoubtedly came from one of the better mills in Italy. (Alumo, Albini, Thomas Mason, etc) Three season weight. This twill cloth is VERY thick. Very wrinkle resistant. Great...
Up for sale is a brand new-without-tags, Barba Napoli shirt. Staple blue and white stripe broadcloth. Tagged a a size 16/41. NEVER worn. Barba needs no introduction here. Some of the best quality RTW shirts on the market. Made in Italy. The material is a very high quality 100% cotton cloth. Undoubtedly came from one of the better mills in Italy. (Alumo, Albini, Thomas Mason, etc) Four season weight Shirt also has incredible craftsmanship. Hand stitching is visible on...
Up for sale is an incredible NWT Raffaele Caruso mainline sportcoat. Size 40R US. Full canvas construction. Grail grey wool "hopsack" / "fresco" open weave fabric. Raffaele Caruso needs little introduction here. One of the best suit/sportcoat makers out there. Full canvas construction. They make jackets for Ralph Lauren Purple Label. This sportcoat is about as "Holy Grail" as it gets for grey sportcoats. Very SF-approved. It features soft shoulders, a 3-roll-2 button...
^ Very nice. AFB 520?
^ The red one is Henry Carter. I have the same one in brown