or Connect

Posts by jrd617

Up for sale is an incredible Ermenegildo Zegna mainline sportcoat in true size 48L. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link:...
Update: took some late night pictures under better lighting and added length measurements I'm clearing out three navy suitings from my personal stash at good prices. All are at least 3.5 meters. Enough for a 40R suit. 1). H. Lesser, navy hopsack 13 oz, 4 meters http://www.harrisonsofedinburgh.com/collections/h-lesser-sons/no-303-13ozs 2). Minnis Fresco, a shade in between "Air Force Blue" and navy blue. 14-15 oz, 3.5 meters Original thread. ...
Post number?
What was the eruption? I haven't been following all the most recent posts.
Lending Club?
I think Noodles should take out a mortgage to buy a wardrobe on TF suits. Who's with me on that?
I won't spoil the one liner but it was good
Noodles, Tom Ford suits were mentioned in Captain America Civil War!
^ his name sounds like he's the child of Nazis who decided to name him after an American shoe company.
Reggs' main bone of contention about the stormtroopers is wrong too because you can clearly see a 7 foot assassin droid beating down the stormtroopers in the trailer in that clip. It's the one of the rebel team played by Alan tudyk