or Connect

Posts by jrd617

Wut?
Regarding my first two bulleted points, compare these two jacketsButler's fit is much better
I don't see an issue with that knit tieMy focus was more on:-The camel hair cloth itself. (I've seen a lot of cheap looking camel hair on Lauren Ralph Lauren SC's, etc. The problem I usually have with them is the color, which is too light. This NSM (?) jacket has a very nice darker shade of camelhair.-The cut of the jacket (many of those cheap Lauren RL jackets have a frumpy cut)-The cloth of the pants (Camelhair is a hard cloth to pair with. I think it looks tacky with...
drop taking offers
drop taking offers
drop taking offers
drop taking offers
drop taking offers
They remind me of the tan Tellman's that were big on SF back in the day http://www.styleforum.net/t/23581/polo-ralph-lauren-tellman-185-deal-or-no-deal/0_50
I found these shoes while browsing eBay today I'd be happy to have either one of these in my closet. Clean soles. That they are "vintage deadstock" makes them even more appealing. Each could probably be had for $200-300 in best offer Unfortunately, neither will fit me. So I'm making this thread as my good deed for the day Size...