or Connect

Posts by jrd617

What leaves you unthrilled about the Sacketts?
Received ties from Mountain & Sackett and Panta today. As you can see, the construction and materials are very different. But I like both for what they are. Both above average quality. (Panta is in a higher tier though) Really happy with the Panta. It has a great texture and pattern/color. Sackett: -Thicker shantung silk -Thicker lining (not too thick) -Three fold construction Panta: -Thinner madder silk -Very thin interlining -Seven fold construction
Received ties from Mountain & Sackett and Panta today. As you can see, the construction and materials are very different. But I like both for what they are. Both above average quality. (Panta is in a higher tier though) Sackett: -Thicker shantung silk -Thicker lining (not too thick) -Three fold construction Panta: -Thinner madder silk -Very thin interlining -Seven fold construction
Will have a Sackett tie to review tonight. Stay tuned.
Up for sale is a set of three, incredible Mastai Ferretti shirts. Size 16/41. Staple blue shirts. There is one in "End-on-End" cloth, one in a solid blue, and one in blue/white stripes. All the shirts are in excellent condition. Each has been worn about two times and were very well cared for. I just had them laundered and professionally pressed. Mastai Ferretti shirts are made by the SAITT group, which also makes Truzzi shirts. The fabrics are extremely high quality...
Up for sale is a new-without-tags, Kamakura shirt. Size 16/85 in the "Tokyo Slim" fit with darts. Spread collar. Excellent staple. Kamakura needs little introduction here. Some of the best quality RTW shirts on the market. SF favorites. Purchased this shirt for $79 myself a few months ago from the Kamakura website. But never wore it. Selling to thin my shirt collection. Kinda reluctant to sell it, actually, because it's such great fabric. But I already have a red...
Up for sale is a brand new-without-tags, Barba Napoli shirt. Rare, SF-approved denim/chambray fabric. Barba does not make many shirts in material like this. Really great casual stuff. It has a slubby texture with a lot of texture and depth of color/variegation . Tagged a a size 16/41. NEVER worn. Barba needs no introduction here. Some of the best quality RTW shirts on the market. Made in Italy. The material is a very high quality 100% cotton cloth. Undoubtedly came from...
Up for sale is a brand new-without-tags, Barba Napoli shirt. Great red and white small scale gingham. Tagged a a size 16/41. NEVER worn. Barba needs no introduction here. Some of the best quality RTW shirts on the market. Made in Italy. The material is a very high quality 100% cotton cloth. Undoubtedly came from one of the better mills in Italy. (Alumo, Albini, Thomas Mason, etc) Four season weight Shirt also has incredible craftsmanship. Hand stitching is visible on...
placeholder Denim: Red Gingham: Red Kamakura: End on End: Solid Blue: Blue...
Looks like they're perpetuating the Passagio scamhttp://www.cardanoclub.it/shop/en/brand/passaggio-cravatte