or Connect

Posts by jrd617

Added some truly excellent suits and sportcoats from Canali mainline, Canali Kei Collection, Ermenegildo Zegna mainline and Sartoria Partenopea. All full canvas stuff Sizes 36R, 38R, 40S, 40R, 42L, 44L, 46L, 48R, 48L 36R 1). NWT ~$1600 Canali Kei Sportcoat █ Grey w Blue Windowpane 100% Wool 36R http://www.ebay.com/itm/322247376410?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&rmvSB=true 38R 1).NWT ~$1600 Canali Kei Sportcoat █ Blue w Windowpane...
Up for sale are three two incredible Canali mainline sportcoats in size 38R. Full canvas construction.Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM.eBay link - Jacket 1 - SOLD :...
Up for sale are three incredible Canali Kei collection and Canali mainline sportcoats in size 40S. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link -...
Up for sale are three two incredible Canali mainline suits in size 40R. Full canvas construction.Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM.eBay link - navy hopsack with stripes...
Up for sale is an incredible Canali Kei sportcoat in size 36R. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link:...
Up for sale is are two incredible sportcoats from Canali Kei and Sartoria Partenopea in size 40R. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay links for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link -...
Up for sale is an incredible Sartoria Partenopea sportcoat in true size 42L. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay...
Up for sale is an incredible Ermenegildo Zegna mainline sportcoat in size 44L. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link:...
Up for sale is an incredible Ermenegildo Zegna mainline sportcoat in size 46L. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link:...
Up for sale is an incredible Ermenegildo Zegna mainline sportcoat in size 48R. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link:...