or Connect

Posts by jrd617

Up for sale is a pair of very gently worn Crockett and Jones "Draycott" derbies in size 9G UK. I have been on the fence whether or not to keep these. They fit me very well, but I never bring them out because they are hard to pair with dark suits. I have worn them no more than 3 times. I had them professionally "topy'd" by B. Nelson shoe repair in New York. (That is, they put the protective Vibram plastic top layer on the sole to give it some water resistance and better...
Added some truly excellent suits and sportcoats from Canali mainline, Canali Kei Collection, Ermenegildo Zegna mainline and Sartoria Partenopea. All full canvas stuff Sizes 38R, 40S, 40R, 42L, 44L, 46R, 46L, 48R, 48L 38R 1).NWT ~$1600 Canali Kei Sportcoat █ Blue w Windowpane "Slubby" Wool Silk Linen 38R http://www.ebay.com/itm/322247368917?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 2). NWT ~$1600 Canali Sportcoat █ Navy Blue w/ Black Check Wool Silk...
SOLD
Up for sale is an incredible Canali mainline suit in size 42L. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link:...
Up for sale is an incredible Zegna mainline suit in true size 46R. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link:...
Up for sale is an incredible Canali mainline sportcoat in size 46R. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link:...
Up for sale is an incredible Canali mainline suit in size 46L. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link:...
Grey flannel suit sold Added navy stripe hopsack suit. This one is in a really neat open weave hopsack / "fresco"-esque fabric. Nice texture Also added a grey/black POW check
nice colors! someone should snap these up
Great deal