or Connect

Posts by jrd617

Fit pic from another store in Canada I pulled off Google image search
Up for sale is a vintage Turnbull & Asser tie from my personal collection. It is in a brown silk weave. Looks similar to a grenadine until you examine it up close. I've been keeping it out of sentimentality and because of its uniqueness. But I have several brown woven ties, so this one is redundant. The silk and thin construction are very nice. Ties a nice knot, very similar to Cappelli. I picked it up at a pricey vintage shop for about $50 a few years ago. My loss is...
Up for sale is a pair of new-with-tags Eternal denim. Model 811. Size 34. Selvedge 14.5 oz denim with a deerskin leather patch. Eternal needs little introduction here. One of the most highly regarded Japanese denim brands. I purchased these for $275 +8.875% sales tax from Blue In Green in-person at the NYC store on Greene Street. They were hemmed at 31.75 inches inseam by the store.I never wore them and have enough pairs of denim. This is a great model of jeans, I just...
Up for sale is a pair of new-with-tags Eternal denim. Model 811. Size 34. Selvedge 14.5 oz denim with a deerskin leather patch. Eternal needs little introduction here. One of the most highly regarded Japanese denim brands. I purchased these for $275 +8.875% sales tax from Blue In Green in-person at the NYC store on Greene Street. They were hemmed at 31.75 inches inseam by the store.I never wore them and have enough pairs of denim. This is a great model of jeans, I just...
drop
all sold
Sold one pair. Added a second pair without topy. This is my last pair, so snap these up!
sold
sold
Up for sale is an incredible brand-new-without-tags tie from E. Marinella. NEVER worn Marinella needs little introduction here. One of the best tie makers in the world. This tie is about as grail at it gets. Navy "neat" print design on Macclesfield silk. 3 fold. The colors are navy, light blue, rust, and yellow. Can easily be worn with suits and odd jackets. Goes with everything pretty much Dimensions: 3.5 x 59.5 inches. Great width on this one. 3.5 is my favorite...