or Connect

Posts by jrd617

Drop to 999!
both sold
Up for sale is an incredible Samuelsohn for JP Tilford suit. Size 40R. Charcoal worsted flannel fabric. As far as grey flannel suits go, this is as "Grail" as it gets at this price point. Made in Canada to the highest standards. JP Tilford Samuelsohn suits are identical quality to Samuelsohn mainline (full canvas construction). See this thread for comments from established members. The suit is in the slim "Justin" cut, which is similar to the sought-after Samuelsohn...
Shoulders: 18.4 Chest pit to pit: 22.15 Sleeve from seam to cuff: 25.25 Length: 29.35 Waist: 36 (with material to let out - see picture of pants seam below) Rise: 10.25 Inseam: 35 (unfinished and unhemmed) Length: 7.65 eBay link. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you purchase direct from me. ...
Can anyone tell me if there's a difference between pants labeled "Incotex 1951" and "Incotex Slowear"? Is the latter considered inferior? The reason I ask is because I came across a bunch of them on fleabay. They were made in Italy and had the split curtain waist... so seems like the same Incotex 1951 quality we all like @Ich_Dien, I think you're the expert here?
^nothing wrong with clarks. just not to be worn with suits.
^ box seats?
are those vass, sugar?