Posts by jrd617

Up for sale are three two one incredible Canali mainline sportcoats in size 38R. Full canvas construction.Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM.$525 shipped each CONUSOverview...
Up for sale are three incredible Canali Kei collection and Canali mainline sportcoats in size 40S. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link -...
Up for sale is an incredible Canali Kei collection sportcoat in size 42R. Full canvas construction.Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM.$525 shipped CONUSI have excellent feedback...
Up for sale is an incredible Canali Kei sportcoat in size 36R. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link:...
Update March 22: Price drops on all items sold via Styleforum (does not apply to eBay---get the best price possible right here on SF!!). I'm putting these on firesale. I need these remaining items GONE. Feel free to make me reasonable offers. Will consider everythinglUp for sale are nine, eight, seven, six, five four three incredible suits and sportcoats from Canali Kei and Canali mainline in sizes 40S and 40R. All have full canvas construction.Follow the eBay links for...
Up for sale is an incredible Sartoria Partenopea sportcoat in true size 42L. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay...
Up for sale is an incredible Ermenegildo Zegna mainline sportcoat in size 44L. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link:...
Up for sale is an incredible Ermenegildo Zegna mainline sportcoat in size 46L. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link:...
Update March 22: Price drops on all items sold via Styleforum (does not apply to eBay---get the best price possible right here on SF!!). I'm putting these on firesale. I need these remaining items GONE. Feel free to make me reasonable offers. Will consider everythingl Up for sale are five four incredible Ermenegildo Zegna mainline and Canali mainline sportcoats in sizes 44L, 46R, 46L and 48R. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay links for detailed information,...
Up for sale is an incredible Ermenegildo Zegna mainline sportcoat in true size 48L. Full canvas construction. Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM. eBay link:...