or Connect

Posts by jrd617

Fit pic from another store in Canada I pulled off Google image search
Fit pic from another store in Canada I pulled off Google image search
Up for sale is a vintage Turnbull & Asser tie from my personal collection. It is in a brown silk weave. Looks similar to a grenadine until you examine it up close. I've been keeping it out of sentimentality and because of its uniqueness. But I have several brown woven ties, so this one is redundant. The silk and thin construction are very nice. Ties a nice knot, very similar to Cappelli. I picked it up at a pricey vintage shop for about $50 a few years ago. My loss is...
Up for sale is a pair of new-with-tags Eternal denim. Model 811. Size 34. Selvedge 14.5 oz denim with a deerskin leather patch. Eternal needs little introduction here. One of the most highly regarded Japanese denim brands. I purchased these for $275 +8.875% sales tax from Blue In Green in-person at the NYC store on Greene Street. They were hemmed at 31.75 inches inseam by the store.I never wore them and have enough pairs of denim. This is a great model of jeans, I just...
Up for sale is a pair of new-with-tags Eternal denim. Model 811. Size 34. Selvedge 14.5 oz denim with a deerskin leather patch. Eternal needs little introduction here. One of the most highly regarded Japanese denim brands. I purchased these for $275 +8.875% sales tax from Blue In Green in-person at the NYC store on Greene Street. They were hemmed at 31.75 inches inseam by the store.I never wore them and have enough pairs of denim. This is a great model of jeans, I just...
drop
all sold
Sold one pair. Added a second pair without topy. This is my last pair, so snap these up!
sold
sold