or Connect

Posts by jrd617

hate this collar shape. looks pompous. also, it really only works with long faces. it just makes round faces look fat
i didn't say i was certain it was true... though all the anecdotes in the thread from people coming out of the woodwork paints an unflattering picture. dude does some really messed up predatory shit
voxsartI'd like a low cut vest like thishttp://www.voxsartoria.com/post/83125338914/party-clothes-arrived-from-england-last#notes
^ that's not what the allegations say. drugging and rape
Up for sale is a new-with-tags polo shirt from Brioni. Made in Italy. 100% cotton. Color can be described as "sand". Features a contrast collar and placket Classic "pique" weave. Excellent quality on the fabric. Very soft, but textured hand. THICK mother-of-pearl buttons. It's tagged a size "large," but runs very slim, and fits like a true size "medium." Would probably fit a size 38R person very well. MSRP: ~$450 My price: $115 shipped CONUS/Canada Sale is...
Up for sale are four amazing, new-with-tags shirts from Ralph Lauren Purple Label (RLPL), Ermenegildo Zegna mainline, and Brioni. Sizes 15.5, 16, 17 and 17.5 Excellent quality and materials on all of them. These would make an excellent addition to any closet. Zegna and RLPL shirts: $125 shipped CONUS/Canada Brioni shirt: $199 shipped CONUS/Canada Add $10 for all other countries. Sales are final. 1). NWT ~$375 Ermenegildo Zegna mainline shirt, 100% cotton, Size...
Up for sale are three shirts from Kamakura and Mastai Ferretti in size 16. All staple blue and white fabrics. All made in Japan and Italy. Excellent quality These would make an excellent addition to any closet. All three shirts have NEVER been worn. 'm selling these three shirts as a package at a fire sale price. Part of my spring closet cleaning. My loss is your gain! Take all three shirts for $149 shipped CONUS/Canada Sale is final. 1). Kamakura Blue...
Never expected this... http://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/238mvl/xmen_director_bryan_singer_accused_of_raping_teen/
Ambrosi...