or Connect

Posts by jrd617

Sock check! http://www.styleforum.net/t/435587/suggest-one-of-these-looks-for-me
-Made in Italy by Brunello Cucinelli -Slim cut -Full Canvas Construction -Three-roll-two button jacket -Medium brown, dark brown, and grey/tan windowpane check fabric 89% wool, 6% silk, 5% cashmere -Double vented jacket -Jacket half lined with bemberg cupro -Slim cut with great trim waist -Will generally need little or no alterations off the rack Approximate measurements in inches (reference only): Shoulders: 19.10 Chest pit to pit: 22.15 Sleeve from seam to cuff: 26.25...
Specs: -Made in Italy by Canali -Slim cut -Full Canvas Construction -Two button jacket -Navy, blue and black Prince of Wales check 100% wool -Double vented jacket -Jacket fully lined with bemberg cupro -Slim cut with great trim waist -Will generally need little or no alterations off the rack Approximate measurements in inches (reference only): Shoulders: 18.75 Chest pit to pit: 22.5 Sleeve from seam to cuff: 25.65 (with material to let out) Length: 30.25
I think that grey neat tie is the worst thing about that fit. It just blends into that blue-grey shirt. A darker tie to anchor the fit would be much better. Blue, black, dark green, burgundy, etc Yes, and Marlows over those pointy elf shoes
heresy
I think Sbarro has set me up to prefer pizza for lunch. The Chipotle near Sbarro feels too burrito-y. I wish that Chipotle would serve pizza.Although, when I type that out, it seems odd to be bugged by that.
My whip
can you describe this in more detail?
DARKER TAN SUITS (Lots of Solaro's) Click for big, zoomable version
Suit is very similar to this one from a Samuelsohn ad