or Connect

Posts by jrd617

How can you quantify VBC as being on the low end? Sure, they sell to places like BB and Suit Supply, but they have some very nice cloths If they had their stock on line like the Huddersfield mills, I buy a lot of their stuff
Styleforum robot are you trolling? Where's the shocking development? Or maybe just drunk? Go home SF robot
Is that a closeup of the MBT jacket?
Was that jacket done by B and Tailor or your other MBT Korean tailor? Thinking it might be the latter Is BNT typically better at pattern matching?
Price drop. These are now an even more EXCELLENT deal Taking reasonable offers if you plan to purchase multiple pairs I may end up donating these and getting a tax refund if these don't sell, so act quickly
Yeah not sure which scale I prefer. Earlier today I liked the smaller thickness windowpane, but now I like the thick Atttolini versionNot a fan of Moonbeam cloth. Way too soft. Any other books I can look at?This jacket will primarily be worn with jeans. There are time when it feels too stuffy to wear a regular brown or grey tweed to a non formal event. This will fill that nicheWhat are your thoughts on the Attolini fit, @unbelragazzo?
Claghorn sent me these fit pics that have been published already, so hoping it's ok to post here for reference He bought the same fabric and had it made up I'd wear primarily with jeans, not flannels
@Monkeyface, I have a ton of tweeds, all of the ones you mention already.Which do you prefer, the bolder check Attolini or the one in the swatch picture? (I believe it's Lovat)Not a fan of the Huntsman tweeds. Are these the only ones? http://www.h-huntsman.com/blog/huntsman-2014-house-tweeds-inspired-by-gregory-peck@Academic2, I've had that fabric in my watch list for about a year now! Very uncanny timing indeed.I wouldn't use it for a hacking jacket, though I hate...
SOLD
Claghorn sent me these fit pics that have been published already, so hoping it's ok to post here for reference He bought the same fabric and had it made up I'd wear primarily with jeans, not flannels