or Connect

Posts by jrd617

sold
i got the same thing
Rogue ad@LA Guy [[SPOILER]]
Pics or GTFO. Seriously.
Any Noodlers here a size 16 shirt?
Up for sale are 3 new-with-tags, Kamakura shirts shirts. All tagged size 16/89 in the "Tokyo Slim" fit with darts. All have spread collars. Excellent staples. Kamakura needs little introduction here. Some of the best quality RTW shirts on the market. SF favorites. Purchased these shirts for $79 each myself a few months ago from the Kamakura website. But never wore them. Selling to thin my shirt collection. Kinda reluctant to sell these, actually, because they're such...
Up for sale is a new-without-tags Barba Napoli shirt. Staple black and white micro gingham. Button-down collar. Tagged a a size 16/41. NEVER worn. Barba needs no introduction here. Some of the best quality RTW shirts on the market. Made in Italy. Barba fabrics are all top-of-the-line. The fabric on these shirts undoubtedly came from one of the better mills in Italy. (Alumo, Albini, Thomas Mason, etc) Very nice hand to both of the fabrics. The shirt also have incredible...
Up for sale is a pair of brand-new-without-tags Howard Pants in size 34. Never worn.These are in the USA cut. Made by Hertling in Brooklyn, NY to very high standards. Comparable quality to Incotex. Amazing construction.Fabrics on the pants is also extremely high quality. Hertling sourced the flannel fabric for these pants from Vitale Barberis Canonico (VBC), an Italian mill considered by many to be one of the best in the world. These are the ultimate pants to wear with...
all sold thanks guys
beautiful colors. complimenti. very vintage