or Connect

Posts by jrd617

Up for sale is an incredible JP Tilford Samuelsohn suit in size 46R. Staple charcoal grey twill. Would make an excellent fall, winter, spring staple! Follow the eBay link for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send...
Quoted for awesomeness.Great coat, @gusvsAlso, wish I had a little foyer alcove like that full of EG's
This is interestingPSG, could you do a side by side showing this on Ambrosi vs NSM?
Certainly didn't mean to suggest you can't use your own card...I was just interested in what makes Ambrosi pants so special... sounds like not a whole lot compared to NSM etc.Some people like the collect suits and SC's from different artisans/manufacturers. Perfectly fine.
Jensen was commenting on michaels story... I agree with Jensen. I wouldn't want to commission anything from Ambrosi after hearing michaels story. Idling for 2 years... Is there anything particularly special about ambrosi's pants? Why do people still come back? Doesn't NSM do pants for like half the price?
http://www.styleforum.net/t/404889/zegna-torino-suit-with-trefeo-wool-size-38r/0_50
The p2p is 41. Noodles needs at least a 43 inch (21.5 doubled) chest.You can see in the picture the jacket is way too tight
i asked if you were ordering another one from nmwa?