or Connect

Posts by jrd617

does a bolo tie count?
stitchie doesn't wear jawnz
^ EmptyM, I've considered getting a green herringbone like that one. Howard Yount had one on deep discount a few years ago. That's a nice color on it's own. Green is a tricky color for sportcoats. I think that particular shade of green/grey tweed is too light. It might give you a "Northern Lights" effect with grey flannels, etc. The way to check this is with a desaturation in Photoshop: ...
the one like your jacket? dark green?i ordered it
SOLD in record time thanks london lounge
^ welp, i think stitchie has abandoned us.... off to hang out with the SWD folk Trading in his Cesare Attolini for Steven Schnieder...
Selling 2.25 meters of this coveted cloth. I just don't have the funds to have it made up. My loss is your gain. Eating the expensive shipping (~$60) that Lovat charges each international customer. This cloth goes for 100 sterling per meter. I paid about $375 + $60 for international shipping, for a grand total of $435. My Price: Offering it up here at a discounted price of $375 shipped CONUS/Canada Part of me thinks I should keep this in my closet, but I just don't...
150 cm.I ordered 2.5 meters...http://www.intweed.co.uk/goods-for-sale/lightweight-tweeds-moleskins/lightweight-lovat-mill-teviot-tweed-986
It's actually 15 oz, so not that bad is it?(15.17 oz, to be precise)
Just picked up the Teviot on the right. Not a bad looking tweed