or Connect

Posts by jrd617

This is gonna be a metaphor for Claghorn's return to the USA... "We finally did it! Maniacs!!! Damn us all to hell!"
BTW I ended up buying this Minnis alsport tan herringbone fabric in place of a tan barley. Maybe another day I'll get a barley Minnis Alsport (top) Moon shetland (brown)
I think the barley project is dead in the water. R&T was a very hard company to deal with. As edmorel noted, there have been signs that they are going through financial troubles. I would not want to purchase from them if we could end up as "unsecured" creditors in the case of bankruptcy. That's what happened to Bookster's customers a few years ago. Never received their jackets and did not get their money back. All the money went to paying off priority credits. ...
is that how you normally stand? why are your feet planted so far apart? are you trying to signal larry craig? as jubei said, the skirt looks off. you have a "pear shape" in those pictures, which could be the result of the way you're standing, or a jacket cut that doesn't work on your body type. (wide hips, narrow shoulders) would help if you took some pictures standing normally.
la casuarina showed up. been a long time...
#ballin
Somewhere in the housekeeping dept of the hotel, a deranged cleaning person is fondling your wool socks...
Panty sock raid?
stitchy should get a commission for all his posts...