or Connect

Posts by ThisFlyGuy

Took some more pictures last night.
Adidas Yeezy Boosts 350 V2 Black and white version Mens size 9 100% authentic Purchased from Adidas webstore Will ship in original box as well as the outer shipping box as received from Adidas. *Please note these fit half size to full size tighter than the original V1 versions due to more padding. Asking $550 priority shipped. US Residents only. Includes paypal fees as well as the delivery confirmation number. PM me if interested.
Looks great on you! do you have the link to where you got them?
I also purchased the CP Chelsea Workboots from SSENSE as well. I'm hoping its not as narrow as the regular Chelsea boots. Mine is arriving Wednesday so will update the thread then.
Timberland Chukka mens boots Size 8.5 Color: Rust suede Leather Imported Rubber sole Shaft measures approximately 4.25" from arch Heel measures approximately 0.75" Sleek two-eyelet boot with contrast stitching welt and leather-accented heel Pull-on ribbon loop Comes in original box Only worn twice - in excellent condition as pictured! Asking $110 shipped to your door which includes delivery confirmation. PM me if interested.
Paul Frank grey bones hat limited edition Includes Pin in the hat Has adjustable strap for one size fits all Like new- worn one time Just the view pics to see the mint condition Asking $30 shipped to your door which includes priority mail with delivery confirmation. PM me if interested.
Does anyone know if the CP Chelsea Workboots are wider than the Chelsea Boots? Judging by the pics, there doesn't seem to be that much of a difference other than a slightly thicker crepe sole and maybe a slightly rounder toe part. Anyone on here have the Workboots? Thanks
Abercrombie & Fitch baseball cap Adjustable leather strap in the back Red color with logo on the front One size fits all Preowned and worn but in great condition Exactly as pictured Asking $25 priority shipped to your door which includes paypal fees and delivery confirmation. PM me if interested.
Price dropped to $40 shipped FIRM. PM me if interested.
APC New Standard mens jeans Straight fit Made in Macau Button Fly, Five pocket Tagged size 31 waist, but fits 32/33 waist Measurements include: Waist- 16.5” Rise- 11” Thigh- 10.5” Leg opening-8” Inseam- 28” These have been worn and washed, but are in great condition Exactly as pictured Asking $50 priority shipped FIRM. It will include delivery confirmation and paypal fees. US residents only. Please PM me if interested.