or Connect

Posts by ThisFlyGuy

Rayban Aviator sunglasses Model RB3025 Aviator Large Metal 58-14 3N Gold frame and green lense Comes in original box included with case and pamphlet Worn less than a handful of times (I have 2 other sunglasses that I wear instead) Exactly as pictured In excellent condition! Asking $55 priority shipped to your door which includes paypal fees. US residents only. Please PM me if interested.
lets get these sold.....price lowered to $200 shipped! Packaged and ready to go! PM me if interested
New pictures now added
Adidas NMD Runner R1 Monochrome Triple White Mens size 8.5 Brand new in box with original receipt Exactly as pictured Asking $215 priority shipped, which includes delivery confirmation and paypal fees. PM me if interested
price reduced to $35 priority shipped. PM me if interested
Gap mens denim jeans Off-white cream color Straight fit Size 33 Waist by 28 length 5 pocket, zipper fly New without tags in perfect condition Exactly as pictured Asking $40 priority shipped including paypal fees. PM me if interested.
Gap mens navy blue bomber jacket Size large In perfect condition as only worn twice and always hung up Was purchased directly from the Gap store last year Asking $70 priority shipped to your door, which includes paypal fees. PM me if interested.
Gap mens gray herringbone blazer Size small but equivalent to either a 38R or 40R suit jacket sizing Beautiful and in perfect condition 2 button front, 3 pocket exterior and 3 pocket interior Single slit in back with black interior lining Only worn twice and hung back in closet in garment bag Asking $75 priority shipped to you, which includes paypal fees. PM me if interested.
Banana Republic mens jacket moto style jacket Grey color Mens size small Soft and warm- perfect for this winter Original retail price of $198. In perfect condition! Asking $65 priority shipped to your door which includes paypal fees and delivery confirmation. PM me if interested
North Face mens 700 nuptse jacket Black color and size large Was purchased at North Face store years ago, not outlet or discount store 100% genuine North Face In perfect condition as was always hung up and stored in a closet It will definitely keep you warm this winter Asking $130 priority shipped to your door, which includes paypal fees and delivery confirmation. PM me if interested.