or Connect

Posts by DCPHIL

shoulder=19.
Polo Ralph Lauren (blue label) Size 40R, but I had garment taken in and it’s more like a 38R. Purchased at Ralph Lauren shop in Chevy Chase, DC or Philadelphia . Great, versatile jacket, but it's rarely worn. Patch pockets, center vent. Fabric: linen, silk and wool; beautiful brown/taupe herringbone pattern. Very good condition. Measurments: Measurments: pit to pit=19; chest=20 (I had jacket taken in for a stronger sillhouete and there's a rooom to let out if you'd like);...
MICHAEL BASTIAN (CUCCINELLI) 100% Cotton Pants-Shorts Sz 50 IT/ 40 US (CUCCINELLI) #1: Made in Italy. Flat front. High quality details. Brass hardware. 2 IN 1: can be worn as pants or shorts (hidden zippers attached to each leg. ). The high quality pants/shorts combo are a very rare find. . PANTS MEASUREMENTS:waist-16.5"; inseam-31; rise-10"; leg opening-7.5". SHORTS MEASUREMENTS: waist-16.5; length (top of waistband to bottom of shorts cuff)-15"; width-10". Pants (and...
Borelli 100% cotton pants. Worn once. Flat front, with front button closure. Narrow fit. Great texture.High quality details, including pick stitching, ticket pocket, hand-sewn buttons, vented seam at back of waist, split seam. Size 34 waist, (but fits like a 32), inseam=38, leg opening=8. .Subtle red color. Orig price $655. Asking: $75. CONUS shipping included.
Sizing is US.
Brioni slacks. Cannes model. Size 32 waist. I've enjoyed wearing these fine slacks, but have decided to part with them. Pleated front, cuffed bottom, front ticket pocket, split waistband, handmade button holes and other fine details typical of Brioni. Orig price on these were roughly $600+ . Great craftsmanship; exquisite fabric. 55% Virgin Wool (WV) and 45% Linen (LI). Very good condition. Measurements: 16" waist, 30" inseam, 2" cuff. (Measurements are approximate. Not a...
AAAAPrice drop. Purchased this striking pair of Sutor's for a great price. Size 8.5. They were on sale, and I got an even greater discount b/c the box and dust bags were missing. Orig price listed as $850. Unfortunately they are too small for me; the shoes are a true size 8.5. Wore for two days (a wknd trip), but that's all.. Great craftsmanship, leather and patina. NOW ASKING $125 before consigning. CONUS shipping $10. (price before drop was $250, then $150)
AARLBL NWT 100% Cotton Pants. (** Belonged to my father, but he never wore due to his illness. Made in Italy. Black. Size: waist=38; inseam=39; leg opening=9". As with most RLBL, the pants are on narrow side. Purchased as a gift for my father, but he can't get much use out of them, hence the sale. The pants are NWT, but they have been in my dad's closet for a while and could use a pressing. Retail roughly $400; Asking: $50. CONUS shipping included; Intl addtl cost....
Borrelli 100% Cotton pants. Flat front. Size 48/32 (US). Muted and verstaile shade of orange. Worn less than 5 X'a. Exquisite craftsmanship and detailing. Measurements: waist=16.5”, inseam=32, leg opening=7.5” Orig price $650. Asking: $80
Quote: Originally Posted by tonykxp still selling the moncler size 2? Thanks for your interest, but the Moncler has sold. Take care,