or Connect

Posts by DCPHIL

New Price Drop for Ralph Lauren Purple Label tie. Rarely wornh. Tie is in very good condition; however, I just noticed a few minutes ago that the slip loop, which is used for tucking the narrow part of the tie in,has fallen off. This issue is minor and a relatively easy fix (straight pin, tie bar, or a routine repair from a seamstress. Very elegant blk/sliver (gray) herringbone pattern.Reminds me of some of the newer Tom Ford patterns. Asking: $45.00. PRICE REDUCED TO...
anali two button suit. Flat front slacks. Size 40R. Beautiful fabric. Teriffic quality and craftsmanship. Pick stitching, handmade button holes, full canvass jacket and other details consisent with Canali. Sleek and stylish suit. Dark tan/very light brownish suit. of compliments whenever I've worn the suit. Alternations include lengthening the sleeves, taking in the waist and hemming. The measurments listed reflect these alternations but, in the case of the waist and hem...
arely worn Zegna french cuff shirt. Made in Italy. I've probably worn it less than 3X's. Light tan/ecru color with vertical stripes. Very nice piece. Selling because it's a little big on me these days. FINAL DROP. PRICE REDUCED TO $35 (from $60), $5 CONUS Shipping. This is final drop. Will giveaway or keep and have taken in to fit me better. This is a mainline, high-end Zegna piece. Bought from Saks. A great deal here.
Trussini tie. New without tags. Brownish/gold diag rep tie. Elegant. 3.5" at widest point of width. . Includes CONUS shipping;. Asking $30.00.
alph Lauren Purple Label tie. Exc. cond. Blue with white pin dots. 3.5" width. Tie has been in storage; needs light press. FINAL PRICE DROP. Asking: $40.00, plus $5 CONUS shipping.
ARalph Lauren Purple Label tie. Exc. cond. Silver with contrasting mini-diagonal pattern. 3.5" width. Newly reduced price is $45.00, plus $5 CONUS shipping. This exquisite tie makes an elegant, refined statement.
RLPL tie. Exc. cond. Combo of (light) brown/white diagonal strip. 3.5" at widest point of width. Tie has been in storage; needs light press. Includes CONUS shipping;. Asking $45.00.
Hermes tie. Exc. cond. Combo of blue, gold. 3 1/4" at widest point of width. Includes CONUS shipping;. Asking $45.00 or reasonable best offer.
Hermes tie. Exc. cond. Combo of brown, blk. 3 1/4" at widest point of width. Includes CONUS shipping;. Asking $45.00
AGucci cargo pants. Black. Purchased from Bergdorf's. Great pants. Two side cargo pockets, and black sliders with silver buckle etched with very small (can't be seen Gucci name). Fabric tag missing, but they seem like a wool or dress gaberdine. I've worn these pants a good bit, but they still look and feel good. That said, they are not new. I'd rate a 7 out of 10. Very high quality. Nice details. Waist=32; inseam=30 (plus 2" inside hem that can be let out); leg opening=7...