or Connect

Posts by DCPHIL

Shipping cost an additional $5. Polo Ralph Rugby Ivory/Winter White Corduroy Pants. Worn ONCE. Excellent condition. Measurements: waist=16", inseam=30"leg opening=8.5" Orig price roughly $90. Asking: $50 . A stylish casual pant for spring and summer. REDUCED PRICE Asking $30
AMalo Shirt with Double Barrel Cuff. Hidden collar buttons. Size 48 (similar to a US 15.5). Made in Italy. 100% cotton. Great quality, details and craftsmanship. Shirt can be worn as a dress or sport shirt. Ecru is the primary color, contrasted with thin, vertical salmon-like stripes. Fabric has a very subtle texture. I've worn this shirt about 3X's. Selling b/c of closet cleaning, but it's your opportunity to enjoy a garment reflective of top quality Italian...
Lanvin cardigan from F/W 2010. . New without tags. Size Medium. 100% wool. Color: Blue front with contrasting gray sleeves, placket and back. Two sleek front pockets. Sweater works well with suit jacket, slacks or jeans. Purchased last season, but garment is a hair too long for me. Measurements: pit to pit=21; sleeve (from shoulder seam to bottom cuff)=26; TOC=28". Retail roughly $900. Newly reduced price $225. Offers considered, but please make sure that they are...
AShirt sale. With the exception of the Brioni's, most are mid-range shirts that I received as a gift. Most have rarely been worn and are in very good to excellent condition. ALL listings $20 or Under. All shirts true to size. CONUS shipping for indiv. shirts is an additional $5. Will sell ALL shirts (except #7) as a lot for $80, plus $10 shipping 1: Ike Behar Gray Sport Shirt. Made in USA. Size Medium. 100% cotton. Gray with muted vertical stripes in a slightly darker...
A#1: Tom Ford pocket square. New without tags. Exc. Cond. Geometric pattern. 100% silk. Measurment 15 x 15. Asking $27.50 #2: Turnball and Asser pocket square. Very good condition. White and black. Measurment 19 x 18. Asking: $22.50
Above should have read "not" handy...
Not handy, hence the deep discount. I probably have it around my house somewhere, but I don't want to promise that I'll locate, so I am selling without.
PRPS Paint Splatter Jeans. These are orig, not from the recent re-release of this model.. Size 32. Not easy to find this original model, particularly a pair worn no more than twice. Size 32. Made in Japan. Waist. 100% cotton. Great distressed look, but it isn't really my style, not ot mention that the jeans are a hair too big. Again, I tried wearing a couple of times, and despite many compliments, I never felt comfortable in them. My loss is your gain. Measurments:...
NEW/FINAL PRICE REDUCTIONS. before eBay. Will give additional 20% in addition to the new (and final) price drops if purchased as a lot. $5 shipping fee not included. Issey Miyake Jeans from the A-POC Galaxy Denim Line. Rare. Size 32 Waist. 100% cotton. Color: dark blue with contrasting lighter shade of blue, which gives appearance of a tuxedo stripe on the sides of the legs. Jeans can be dressed up or down. The color contrast also frames the front and back pockets,...
ARLPL nautical-inspired shirt.100% cotton.Exc. cond. Purchased 2 seasons ago, but have worn no more than 3X's. 4 workable cross stitch on upper right shoulder.Great statement piece. Blue and white stripes. Rough measurments (not a prof tailor): pit to pit=20, sleeve length (top of shoulder seam to bottom cuff), BOC: 27". Bought at Sak for roughly $350. Asking: $60.