or Connect

Posts by DCPHIL

Michael Bastian Suit. Size 40R. Made by Cuccinelli. Exc. Cond. 97% wool, 3% cashmere. Blk/gray plaid. Tan suede sleeve patches an extra dimension to what I describe as a tour de force suit. It’s Bastian at his very best. Notch lapel, 3 button/2 roll, double vent, pick stitching, handmade button holes, flat front narrow pants with button front closure, ticket pocket on jacket and pants. Suit makes a statement. Rough measurements: pit to pit=20"; sleeve length (top of...
Bontoni brown lace up dress shoes.Size 9 (US) Gentiluomo model. Very elegant. Good condition. I'd rate a 7.5-8 out of 10. Bontoni brown lace up dress shoes.Size 9 (US) Gentiluomo model. Very elegant. Good condition. I'd rate a 7.5-8 out of 10. The shoes need some routine maintenance (heel tap and eventual heel replacement), along with a thorough polish to bring out the natural patina; however, they have years of life left in them. Rough measurements: 12" long x 4" wide x...
Gucci Suit. Size 40R. Worn once; like new. Prince of Wales pattern. The dense 100% cotton fabric has a very nice texture to it. Given the heft of the cotton fabric, II would wear this suit into the fall and even winter as I am not a believer in the Labor Day rules of old. Very stylish, sleek and elegant. Worn once. Exc. Cond. Notch lapel, two button jacket, single vent, exquisite buttons, pick stitching, handmade button holes, flat front narrow pants. Suit makes a...
Entered text erroneously. Sough to edit orig. thread.
100% Cashmere Waistcoast. Exc Cond. Gray/Org Windowpane Vest .100% Cashmere. Made in USA. Size Small. Exc. Condition. Gray with faint orange windowpane. Shawl collar, notch lapel and two waist pockets. Versatile staple piece. Works with mostly everything. Made in USA under Nordstrom Classic collection label. Rough measurements: pit to pit=19"; lapel=2" width; Length of vest from TOC (top of collar to bottom of vest)=22".Rarely worn. Final drop $65.00, plus $5 CONUS...
Brooks Brothers 100% Pants.(selling for my brother) Size 35 x 32. Light brown. The pants are perfect for fall and winter -- nice weight; they have a moleskin feel, and a very soft and refined sheen. My brother doesn't wear BB often (they were a gift last Christmas), and he rarely wore these pants. Exc. Cond. Rough measurments (not a professional tailor): waist=35; inseam=32; leg opening=8.75. Don't know orig price of pants. Asking: $25,00 obo within reason. CONUS...
AASelling this Loro Piana shirt for family, so please look at measurements carefully. Loro Piana shirt. Exc. Cond. Size 18. Button down collar and barrell cuff. Gusset, thick MOP buttons, cross stitching and handmade button holes, and other fine hand details abound. Primary color is white, with alternating light blue vertical stripes. Beautiful shirt.. Excellent condition. Measurements: pit to pit=2; sleeve length (top of sleeve shoulder seam to bottom cuff)=27;...
intage Gucci French Cuff Shrit from Tom Ford Era. French cuff. Circa 1990's. Excellent condition. Size 15/38. Wonderful geometric design/pattern. I bought from a SF member who had lots of vintage Gucci/Tom Ford from the 1990's in storage. I purchased alll three shirts that were being offered for by the seller but , unfortunatly, this is the only one that's a bit too tight for me. Elegant, hip and sexy; this piece emodies Gucci's recent glory days under Tom Ford's creative...
Kiton blue and beige shirt. French cuff. Size 38/15 (shirt fits more like a 15.5; see measurments). Worn 1-2X's max. The shirt is wonderful, but it doen't get much use as the body of the shirt is a hair too big. Excellent condition. Measurements are as follows: Pit to pit=22"; $125, plus $5 CONUS shipping. Will keep for myself and have sides taken in by tailor if shirt doesn't sell at this price. Great oppty to own a Kiton french cuff shirt in exc cond for such an...
ew without tags Tom Ford tie. Tie has been hanging in my closet on a rack. Tie Measurements: Width roughly 3.75. Newly Reduced Price is $85. (Orig price $100.) Tom Ford pocket square originally depicted has been SOLD.