or Connect

Posts by DCPHIL

Quote: Originally Posted by jaac the de-evolution to straight power game has turned womens tennis into a snoozefest. I miss Henin and Hingis. Let's hope for a Hingis return post cocaine suspenision, but I am not too optimistic about her chances for success. Henin was always a delight to watch, but she got very lucky by winning most of her majors when the Wms were out with injury. Nevertheless, her tennis was often sublime.
Quote: Originally Posted by visionology So far a great tournament for the American players, especially the lesser knowns. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exactly! As an American,I am delighted by the success of many. Surprised that so many ppl on this site objectify women and their bodies to the such a degree. Beauty is subjective, hence my belief that Sharapova leaves much to be desired, but I...
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May I am too, and it was painful to watch because if not for the complete uselessness of Maria's serve, it wouldn't have even been close. First set would've been a bagel, thing would've been over in about an hour. Oudin's serve is almost as bad as Sharapova's and she doesn't have an injury to complain about, she needs to work on getting it consistently above 100 to at least have a chance. Even a discouraged, negative Maria...
Quote: Originally Posted by youalreadyknow Serena is a straight up beast, my penis shrinks every time I see her Serena looks damn good to me. I love a woman whose body has the curves of a woman; however, enjoy Sharapova, to each their own. In my opin she looks more like a stick figure with acne but we are all wired to appreciate different aspects of beauty. I am uncomfortable comminging on a woman's appearance; it's unseemly. I do wonder,...
delete orig msg
delete orig msg
delete orig msg
delete orig msg
delete orig msg
In a class by himself. Sorely missed.