or Connect

Posts by DCPHIL

Didn't click on correct reply box to directly respond to buyer statement
I have a lot going on in my life these days, and have decided to pull back from my SF selling activity until life/work slows down for me a bit. That said, I've decided to reduce all outstanding merchandise posted, including this Brown rugby. . NWT Thom Browne Rugby. Well made All-American classic rugby.. 100% cotton. Made in USA. Received for a birthday gift, but it's too big.This rugby is a sophisticated intepretation of those worn thoughout my youth. It will look...
Looking to move this lot of ties and belts. Vast majority in great condition; however, I will make a notation next to those that are not. Will consider reasonable offers. Shipping of $5 CONUS not included. Ties (Some of the ties may be out of sequence. Please read descriptions carefully). NWT Alexander Olch Brown Tie with black stitching. Orig price: $160+. n/a NWT Yellow Saks Tie. Formal fabric. Asking: $15 NWOT: Trussini Tie. Brown with gold and tan diagonal stripes....
Recent closet cleaning. Final drop before eBay or consignment shop. These are new items (unless otherwise noted) from Bergdorf's, Barney's or Saks. Reasonable offers considered. #1 NWT Micheal Bastian cords. Made in Italy. Terrific color. Size 32US/48IT. 5-pocket; narrow, comfortable wale, button down front. Great details. Rough measurements: waist=32; inseam (unhemmed)=35; leg opening=8". The cords can go from winter to spring. Purchased from Bergdorf's. Orig price...
Closet Cleaning. All items (except Pringle, Made in Scotland Cashmere Sweater) Now $20, plus $5 shipping. ** Please note pictures of Pringle cashmere sweater is out of sequence. Slacks 1::Calvin Klein Collection Slacks. Made in Italy. Size 30. Flat front. Gray. 92% wool, 4/4 spandex and nylon. Slacks fit the body like a dream.. Measurements: waist=30; inseam=30; leg opening=8 Purchase d from either Bergdorf’s or Saks. New price $20, plus $5 conus shipping 2: Etro...
Closet cleaning. Reasonable offers accepted on select items. Belts #1: Loro Piana Leather and Fabric. I've enjoyed this belt, but I'm ready to part with it. Great details and craftsmanship, fine leather, elegant fabric. High polish silver belt etched with Loro Piana. Measurements: length of belt= 41" (from tip of buckle to opposite end). I am a 32 waist, and it's a great fit. Original price roughly $300. Asking: $60 #2: Donald Pliner Leather Belt. Shade of leather...
NWT Martin Maison Margiela (MMM) pants. "14" MMM line.Size 32/US (48/IT). From year 2011. Great for dress or casual. Button front closure, 2 side pockets, 2 back pockets sewn shut, tapered leg. Flat front, unique back styling. Muted shade of olive. Great design, style and craftsmanship. Dress up or down. Measurements: waist=32; inseam=32; leg opening=8". Purchase price roughly $400. Asking: $150.
Band of Outsiders Wool/Alpaca Scarf. New with tags. Varsity styling. Made in Italy. Very nice craftsmanship. Black/Ivory horizontal stripes. Soft, luxurious, versatile piece. Measurements: 64" X 9.5". Asking: $150. Reasonable offers considered.
Lanvin Leather "Padded Zip Blouson" Jacket. Moto-Style. Size 42/US (IT/52). Exquisite craftsmanship and high style. Top quality calfskin leather, which has a distressed quality to it. Unique color combo of black and midnight blue. Grosgrain around pocket opening, gray felt wool collar, cotton lining. Guaranteed authentic; still have original tag. Measurements: pit to pit=22";top of collar to bottom hem=27"; sleeve (top of sleeve seam to bottom of cuff)=27". Worn for a...
Alebit it's a longshot (and that's an understatement), but if anyone has a tix avail for tomorrow's US Open evening session at Ashe, please let me know. Txs.