or Connect

Posts by DCPHIL

Just sent a PM in response to your query.
I absolutly love these shoes. I wear them with foirmal wear, slacks, and even jeans. They are handmade of black suede and adorned by elegant black piping. The shoes have a bit more wear on them in comparision to the shoes that I generally part with on SF, but it is because they are a deligh tto wear that I've kept them for the amount of time that I have. That said, they,e xcepting the soles, are in ver good condition., This pair is from the Mr. Casual mode,an they...
Roughly 12" long X 4" wide. Thanks.
I have a lot going on in my life these days, and have decided to pull back from my SF selling activity until life/work slows down for me a bit. That said, I've reduced these shoes by $100.00, along with signficant reductions on my outstanding postings. A Testonoi Black Lace Up Oxford's. Black Label high end line; Made in Bologona. Size 9. Exc. Cond. Rough measurements: 12" l X 4" W. Worn twice, and they remain in pristine condition. Purchased at Saks. Comes with shoe box...
Purchased these shoes new from SF member. Size 9. Falkirk model on the 82 last in chestnut.Rough measurments: 12" long X 4 " wide. Shoes come with the box with the orig box and dustbag, and the originally price affixed to it of roughly $1100. The patina and leather is exquisite. After wearing during several outings, much to my lament, they just don't fit as I'd like them to. Asking $450 or (REASONABLE) offers.
I have a lot going on in my life these days, and have decided to pull back from my SF selling activity until life/work slows down for me a bit. That said, I've reduced this MMM sweater and Levi's jeans, both a part of Hollywood history. The newly reduced price is $150, down from orig asking price of $500. Exc Cond., Sign certification, a nice piece of Hwood history from an emmy winning show known for great men's and women's clothing. Own a piece of Hollywood television...
100% Cashmere Waistcoast. Exc Cond. Gray/Org Windowpane Vest .100% Cashmere. Made in USA. Size Small. Exc. Condition. Gray with faint orange windowpane. Shawl collar, notch lapel and two waist pockets. Versatile staple piece. Works with mostly everything, particularly with a suit. Made in USA under Nordstrom Classic collection label. Rough measurements: pit to pit=19"; lapel=2" width; Length of vest from TOC (top of collar to bottom of vest)=22".Rarely worn. Asking: $80,...
Emerson,I, too, am glad to have responded to your message earlier today when I could do so. Although I originally saw it while out of town on buz, I didn't warrant a response until I had the time and energy to reply to it as it felt like silly season to me. I don't recall telling you how "wonderful" my life is but, instead, I articulated in my original response that it was -- and is -- very busy due to work and family. They are my priorities, for which I am unapologetic....
Emerson:I was at an out of town conference upon receipt of your message, and chose not to answer given the more important issues at hand for me at the time, namely work, but I was surprised to receive this public forum message and, frankly, your more offensive PM, please be aware of the following. That said, I regret the discomfort or apparent stress that this transaction of one week or so has caused you. I will also send your trackingnumber to you via PM.#1: I am NOT a...
Didn't click on correct reply box to directly respond to buyer statement