or Connect

Posts by DCPHIL

Quote: Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox just wondering if anyone has dealt with this seller in the past I bought a great pair of EG's from the seller several months ago. The tranasction was both pleasant and professional. Nice guy; quality seller.
Two wonderful suits for sale. One NWT RLBL Anthony model in navy, the other, a RLPL suit, is from my closet. Not a professional tailor; measurements are approximate. NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Suit. Size 42R. "Anthony model." Made in Italy. Beautiful fabric in solid navy cover, which is often difficult to find. Brand new with tags. 100% wool, elegant notch lapel, side vents, 2-button, pick stitching. Slacks: flat front, adjustable sliders, ticket pocket, lined to...
12/22-- FINAL DROP for Raf Simons (mainline) $1100 Rarely Worn Trench from Barneys New York. Selling b/c it's a bit too tight for me, but the minimalist-designed trench is in EXCELLENT CONDITION.
12/20 Price Drops. Also offering both Brioni shirts for $60, plus shipping and paypal fee.
12/20 Price Drops on Raf Simons (like new) Trench and PRPS Jeans.
12/20 Price drops on RLPL shirts and pants, RLP cashmere sweaters and RLP pants. Reasonable offers accepted.
Final drop on rarely worn Gucci slacks from Bergdorf's.
12/19 Price Drops on Gucci and Allegri (made in Italy) slacks. Looking to unload the slacks, both of which are purchases from Bergdorf purchases in excellent condition. Rarely worn. The Gucci slacks are a particularly impressive deal considering what I originally paid for them.
Quote: Originally Posted by atila Can you give me the width on #17 and 18 please? Sent width via PM.
12/19 Price drops up to 20%. Offers accepted for multiple purchases.