or Connect

Posts by DCPHIL

NWT Bottega Veneta Corduroy Pants from 2013 Season. Sz. 50/IT;34/US. Hip and versatile. Button front closure with extended tab for closure. Adjustable dide sliders to customize the fit. Paper-like fabric that Thos. Maier and Bottega have been doing to provide a unique texture. Great for casual Fridays. Works well with sweater, shirt and/or jacket and tie. The pants are on the "semi" skinny side. But they are not super skinny. It's the perfect mix. Measurements:...
NWT swim trunks by Penguin Munsingwear. These hip, stylish men's swim trunks will stand out for many resons, particularly their retro look and feel. Sz. 34. Brand new; excellent, mint condition. The cuff of the trunks hits the leg just above the knee, although the inseam measurement is listed below. Partial elasticized wasitband (primarily in the back) is tightened by small velcro fly with front tie inserted into grommets. An especially useful detail is the subtle and...
NWT N. Hoolywood Pants. Size 44 (Japan), 34 waist (US). Plaid. Hip, elegant and verstaile flat front pants. Made in Japan. Purchased at full price of $550. 100% Wool.Ticket pocket, 2-side pockets and two back welt pockets. N. Hoolywood is a very high quality, modern and fun label from Japan, which is sold in the high end departmet stores and men's boutqiues. Primary color is gray,that;s contrasted with a slightly darker and/or lighter gray to make up the plaidt. ...
FINAL SALE BEFORE CONSIGINING Bottega Veneta Intrecciato sneakers. Originalliy posted these for $350. Current, final price posting before consignment is $260 (includes shipment via Fedex and insurance) , Men's Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Sneakers. Size 42.5 IT/ 9.5 USMade in Italy. The legendary intrecciato woven leather pattern used by Bottega for generations is instantly recognizable to afficianados of top quality leather and craftsmanship. They began using this...
OUR LEGACY PANTS and MICHAEL BASTIAN (BRUNELLO CUCCINELLI) PANTS FOR SALE #1: NWT Our Legacy Pants. Size Medium. These pants are both stylish and hip, but they just don't work for my physique as I've gained a little wieght. Size Medium. They are NWT (sole exception was a 5-minute trip to tailor where we decided that they didn't quite flatter). The wool-blend pants are primarily black and midnight blue (but they look black) with flexs of white interspersed throughout. They...
Sorry for difficulty with pics. I am having a tought time resziing and editing using pixels of 480 and 640 (roughly). Haven't been on SF in a while; any help with uploading picutres by membrers woud be appreicated. SOLD Men's Dior Homme Jeans for sale. Size 30 (the actual available waist size is 32"). Excellent pre-owned condition. . Measurements: waist-16.5, inseam-30.5 (bottom of jeans professionally finished), rise-9, leg opening-8
Photos newly added
NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST. SOLD NWT Gucci Mid-Lightgweight understated Brozne/Metallic Bomber Jacket. Sz. 38/US/48IT.Made in Italy. Very elegant; no garish or gaudy letters, but instead is a solid and elegant jacket and color. The piece is from spring/summer 2012 (see Gucci Lookbook or call NYC Flagshihp for deteils. . I want to ell this unique spring/summer/fall jacket beacuase I Have gain a little wieght since last spring, and it is now a hair bit...
Closet Cleaning. All items in very good to excellent pre-owned condition, unless otherwise noted. Reasonable offers considered. #1: Alexander McQueen (mainline) Navy Pants. 100% Wool. Made in Italy. Size 46IT. Slim fit, Flat front; button-front closure.. 2 side, 2 back pockets, and ticket pocket.. Wonderful craftsmanship and tailoring. 3-4 season wool pants. A versatile, elegant and fuctional piece for your wardrobe. Worn less than 4x's. Purchased at Bergdorf's for...
New Riverias Wool Leisure Shoes. FINAL DROP. Size 42IT/9US. Made in Spain. Primary fabric is wool. Shoes worn once. They are similar to Tom’s, but more sleek, stylish and European. That said, my personal favorite Belgian’s, and/or W & S slippers are in an altogether different league – and price point. The Rivieras retail for roughly $85-90 (if you’re able to find this particular color/model) Includes original box. Asking: $30 (plus $5 CONUS shipping) . NWT Saks Fifth...