or Connect

Posts by lovelysteve

Kill Alex.
Pretty sure dis is talking about killing off the TOJ1 and Harrington.
Any hints on whats coming out ? I know i said i'd get a TOJ1 when i get back but at the rate i'm selling my things i might actually get the DR but if you come out with something even better...
Add $36 AUD for EMS which should take 3-7 days (includes tracking, delivery confirmation etc etc)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
+j sold, CPs added. Price drops so i can get rid of them this week and buy something good when i get back
oh my
lol dis needs to replace those pictures on the first page, the newer pictures are much much better.
+J Shirt added and price including shipping
Items located in Sydney, Australia Prices are in Australian dollars and add 4% for paypal. Brand New +J/Uniqlo White/Blue Microcheck button up shirt, Tagged as Japanese Small (So its XS for UK/US etc) SOLD shipped Can provide my own pictures on request but you can't really see the pattern as i only have a bad camera phone Generic Man Sportsman High - Retail: 285 USD / Selling for 50AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS+shipping+paypal AUD Labeled as size 42 / 9.5 Fits pretty much true...