or Connect

Posts by Crosstalker

I worry for this user if he's not a troll.
Thanks! Both look good.
Quote: Originally Posted by mordecai So politics now consists of out-maneuvering ones opponents on obscure technicalities hidden within the letter of the law. Good to know. Point, Republicans. It's only like this when Republicans are in power, right?
Hello, folks. I'm heading to San Fran in a few weeks and would love to find some quality dim sum. Do you have any suggestions? I don't care about price, and I understand that the most expensive dim sum in San Fran tends to be some of the least authentic/least impressive. Thanks.
Wrong freaking forum, sorry.
Quote: Originally Posted by david3558 Sorry if this comes off harsh, but why not use Google? I personally feel watch websites are mainly chosen the way you choose to be in a forum; just a personal feel towards it. I'd go with: http://www.timezone.com/ For most information...very in depth stuff. http://forums.watchuseek.com/forum.php Is a great board as well for many brands, you'll find tons of reviews and comparisons on the...
Hello, folks, I'm looking for a web site that provides a good overview of wristwatches. I'd love to find a site that looks in-depth at different brands of watches, movement types, etc., as I'm in the market for a new watch (or three).
Hello, I have two suits for sale. Both suits are Jos. Bank "Signature Gold" sized 38R. Both jackets are single-breasted, and the pants are pleated with cuffs. The charcoal stripe suit is a medium-gray with a nice looking stripe. It has a two-button jacket, center vent. The navy suit color is a traditional navy, with the stripes a lighter blue color. It has a three-button jacket, center vent. These suits are not new, but they are in great shape. Asking $150 for each...
I'm a fairly small guy (5'7", 130 lbs.) WTB 36R suits and dress shirts 15/32. I prefer modern cuts (my Hugo Boss "Sharp" suit jackets fit me perfectly). Price range depends on condition, but I'm not interested in anything over $1k. As for dress shirts, I prefer slimmer cuts. Imagine the opposite of a Joseph Bank shirt, which can hold 4-5 people.
I love it when folks use Google and Wikipedia to find laws and treaties that, ten minutes earlier, they had never heard of! Instant expertise! Win!