or Connect

Posts by Astronaut888

Measurements on z3005?
Still selling? Interested in trades?
Mark
oh, they fit pretty true to size as well..........
Saw the 744LTD shell boot today at my local Tanger outlet mall Allen Edmonds store. this boot http://leffot.com/shop/wolverine-744-ltd-pre-order/ Had in a number of sizes......mine (7D) was available and I tried on. What a nice boot They were selling the boot for $399 which seems like a great deal. Didn't kop........don't really love the cap toe and certainly don't presently need another pair of boots......but, may make it back there if they stay on my mind!
I have to agree here..........I know everyone always goes on about the APC stretch thing - but, I have has a pair of NS for months now that simply will NOT stretch in the waist - sized down 2, so, essentially my "true" waist size and buttoned with relative ease with just a tad too much tightness in the waist.........was concerned that they would be crazy huge after a bit of wear, but, months later they are exactly the same.I am skinny - 28 true waist - and maybe this...
In my opinion, the PBJ one wash 005 is a very similar fit - as is the sugar cane sc1947 (aka 2009)
SOLD SKULL JEANS 5010XX 7X6 INDIGO W28 Discontinued USA version (w/ Cross Stitch) One Wash Botton Fly Leather Patch (Natural) Very light wear (too small) No discernible fading Great condition Measurement Waist: 14.5" Front Rise: 9" Back Rise: 12.75" Knee: 8" Leg Opening: 7" Inseam:29.5"
placed order not looking for sleek they seem kinda unique to me - hope that i will like 'em!
shoemart alden seconds really like the look of these and want a new casual boot what say ye?