or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Hey Man

Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard Wow, psycho. Anger management, maybe? I was joking man. I would think a guy named Arrogant Bastard would understand.
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard Harry Knowles gets advance access to a movie and then raves about it? Stop the presses. Hey asshole - he ain't the only critic that has been calling it the best of the year. Why don't you look at numerous reviews before you say stupid shit. Start here. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the-social-network/
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 i really loathe seth mcfarlane. just seems like a giant asshole. Why, because he is a liberal and has a comedy show that takes aim at everything? I think the problem some people have with him, is that McFarlane is a guy that never really had to grow up and people hate him for that. Imagine you could still be the party fun guy that you were in college today at 40 - instead of having to be a serious person...
Everyone just hates that fucking guy for destroying NBC. I miss Brandon Tartikoff. http://www.deadline.com/2010/09/cnbc...omcast-merger/
For all you geeks that love Harry Knowles and Aint' It Cool News: Think about AMERICAN GRAFITTI. Arguably George's best and most completely satisfying film experience of Lucas' career. It perfectly encapsulates a life changing evening for a group of friends that led them from the portal of personal independent freedom, and in which direction they were mutually going to set out upon. Think about THE PAPER CHASE - the highest of ambition for the brilliant of our...
I would be willing to bet money that most of the No's, end up turning into Yes - once they see that everyone is saying that the movie is the best of the year.
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Came out with a 100% score on the tomatometer. I think people need to get over the subject matter. Absolutely - this movie is going to clean up come Oscar time and many of you will feel stupid thinking that this is just a Facebook movie. There hasn't be one bad review yet and people have been praising it already as being the best film of the year. Only a moron would have the position that this is only...
It is very telling about the people on Style Forum - who I know agree with much of what I have said on this forum (and some have even admitted to that on the Maher thread), but they for some reason find it cooler to disagree with me for the sake of it ala if I say white, you will say black. You will jump on the bandwagon of attacking me, because it's simply more entertaining over admitting that I am right or that you agree with me for the most part - because you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano Sorry, but if you don't know the difference in both substance and tone of saying that something is "best" versus saying that it is "my favorite" then I can be of no further help to you. If someone starts a thread asking people what is the best restaurant for pizza in a certain city, obviously the answers will be based on what the posters say is their favorite pizza in that city. When a music...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano Wow. That's some impressive goalpost moving right there. 1. I'm sure you've stated what the best wine is. 2. I'm sure you've stated what the best wines are. 3. I'm sure you've stated what your favorite wines are. Noice. What's the difference - what he thinks is the best equals favorite.
New Posts  All Forums: