or Connect

Posts by rapad

Hi, I have some ties, zegna, Burberry, YSL, LANVIN, Givenchy, Kenzo, Valentino etc... Partly rare vintage pieces here are all of them in catalogue: http://www.videdressing.de/die-boutique-von-retro/us-1064428.html The descriptions are in German, PM me with the ones you are interested in and I will give you exact info. Ships from Europe. Cheers, thanks !
up
Hi, I have a big amount of old glasses and sunglasses. They are mostly true vintage pieces Some renowned designer brands like FRED, Playboy, Alain Mikli, Bausch Lomb Ray Ban, Carrera, Porsche Design, DIOR, etc.. other italian designers. And a lot of other brands in a very good style for low budget ! NOTE: All of them are original, thoroughly cleaned, and I give them in a case if you wish. here are all of them in...
Hi, I have a big amount of old glasses and sunglasses. They are mostly true vintage pieces. http://www.kleiderkreisel.at/mitglieder/6013544-retrohipster/kleidung Some renomated designer brands like Bausch Lomb Ray Ban, Carrera, Porsche Design, Linda Farrow, etc.. other italian designers. And a lot of other brands in a very good style for cheap ! NOTE: All of them are original, thoroughly cleaned, and I give them in a case if you wish. The descriptions are in German,...
Hi, I have a big amount of old glasses and sunglasses. They are mostly true vintage pieces Some renowned designer brands like Playboy, Alain Mikli, Bausch Lomb Ray Ban, Carrera, Porsche Design, DIOR, etc.. other italian designers. And a lot of other brands in a very good style for low budget ! NOTE: All of them are original, thoroughly cleaned, and I give them in a case if you wish. here are all of them in...
sorry, not anymore
hi all, I have the first two no more. But I cant edit the post, so I attach other thumbnails here: If you are interested, please PM or Email me, or send your email address, and I will send you the whole selection, and prices. Mostly 30 EUR.
Quote: Originally Posted by kailaperez Hi, I am interested in the black, white, teal, and lime green Adidas old school wind breaker (the one in one of the images). I am a bit confussed about the sizing system. But I would want a small size. Thanks, Kaila Perez hi, they are L .Sorry
In a very good state, 2,16 Core 2 Duo 2 Gb RAM 320 GB HDD. OVP, Cabel, Leopard and Tiger Discs. Plug is USA , keyboard is german. Applecare full warranty till 30.10.2010. A signature at the Apple from Steve Wozniak , the Woz himself. Unique piece ! Pics soon ! Please e-mail me. Price 1050 $ . vinyl4mac@gmail.com
Hungary