or Connect

Posts by elvi679

have these arrived? would like to see actual picture. I have several "slightly used" aldens... what might you be looking for? I have long wing brown boots, etc.. thanks d
would you consider a trade?
I may have what you are looking for? Are you still interested?
awesome boot - do I really need to add to my 5 other indy boots???
I own these and the ones I have are trubalance
nice boots - for a stand-up guy (I have bought other shoes from him)
Would you consider trade for my brown indy? Not a 9.5e but trubalance last...
Alden X Unionmade 'Muir' Indy Boots in Walnut - size 9.5D - Trubalance Muir Indy Boot in Walnut 40541HC 9.5 (6059-9.5) These have been worn a just a handful of times, no issues. Size is 9.5D. Fits TTS to 1/2 size larger, depending on what socks you like to wear. In my opinion, one of the nicest Alden make-ups of any shoe/boot. Just not getting the wear they deserve. Completely sold out. Shipping $20 to CONUS. Paypal only. Details: -Regular all-around welt in medium...
the last makes a big difference in the fit - what store was it purchased from? perhaps we can do some research? thanks
worn once and found the fit to be too trim for me... unfortunately no tags... but promise to be perfect condition shirt. Post O'alls Blue cotton shirt Button-front shirt from Post Overalls - 'Cruzer' model. Spread collar with tab Double buttoned pockets Mother-of-pearl buttons Made in USA Material Details Blue cotton fabric. 100% cotton Mid-weight Smooth woven hand Shipping to CONUS $10 Paypal only