or Connect

Posts by elvi679

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - Brand: Alden Retailer: Leather Soul Retail: $704.00 Material: Shell Cordovan Leather Inside: Lined Sole: Leather Color: Burgundy (Alden Color 8) Pattern: Straight Tip Cap Toe Number of eyelets: 9 Last: Trubalance Size: 9.5 D (medium width) Condition: 8 out of 10 Shoe bags and original box are included - shoe trees are not included pictures don't do this boot justice. these are the sold out...
have these arrived? would like to see actual picture. I have several "slightly used" aldens... what might you be looking for? I have long wing brown boots, etc.. thanks d
would you consider a trade?
I may have what you are looking for? Are you still interested?
awesome boot - do I really need to add to my 5 other indy boots???
I own these and the ones I have are trubalance
nice boots - for a stand-up guy (I have bought other shoes from him)
Would you consider trade for my brown indy? Not a 9.5e but trubalance last...
Alden X Unionmade 'Muir' Indy Boots in Walnut - size 9.5D - Trubalance Muir Indy Boot in Walnut 40541HC 9.5 (6059-9.5) These have been worn a just a handful of times, no issues. Size is 9.5D. Fits TTS to 1/2 size larger, depending on what socks you like to wear. In my opinion, one of the nicest Alden make-ups of any shoe/boot. Just not getting the wear they deserve. Completely sold out. Shipping $20 to CONUS. Paypal only. Details: -Regular all-around welt in medium...