or Connect

Posts by elvi679

Would you consider trade for my brown indy? Not a 9.5e but trubalance last...
Alden X Unionmade 'Muir' Indy Boots in Walnut - size 9.5D - Trubalance Muir Indy Boot in Walnut 40541HC 9.5 (6059-9.5) These have been worn a just a handful of times, no issues. Size is 9.5D. Fits TTS to 1/2 size larger, depending on what socks you like to wear. In my opinion, one of the nicest Alden make-ups of any shoe/boot. Just not getting the wear they deserve. Completely sold out. Shipping $20 to CONUS. Paypal only. Details: -Regular all-around welt in medium...
the last makes a big difference in the fit - what store was it purchased from? perhaps we can do some research? thanks
worn once and found the fit to be too trim for me... unfortunately no tags... but promise to be perfect condition shirt. Post O'alls Blue cotton shirt Button-front shirt from Post Overalls - 'Cruzer' model. Spread collar with tab Double buttoned pockets Mother-of-pearl buttons Made in USA Material Details Blue cotton fabric. 100% cotton Mid-weight Smooth woven hand Shipping to CONUS $10 Paypal only
worn once and found the fit to be too trim for me... unfortunately no tags... but promise to be perfect condition shirt. Post O'alls check cotton shirt Button-front shirt from Post Overalls - 'Cruzer' model. Spread collar with tab Double buttoned pockets Mother-of-pearl buttons Made in USA Material Details Blue and white houndstooth check cotton fabric. 100% cotton Mid-weight Smooth woven hand Shipping to CONUS $10 Paypal only
GANT RUGGER Multicolor The Woolster A gant archival original! The famous wool shirt with two chest pockets in e-z fit – slightly more relaxed than the slim fit shirt. Overview: * American sportswear heritage, reborn * Smart plaid button-down shirt in brushed wool flannel * Designed by Christopher Bastin for GANT's Rugger collection * Button-down collar * Patch pocket at the front * Loop and center box pleat at the back * Curved shirt hem * Iconic Diamond G logo...
BNWT - Outlier 60/30 Blue Chino Size 36 New with tags - size 36 waist from Outlier web site The 60/30 Chinos are the sort of pants we love to make. Simple, incredibly comfortable and well suited for the grit and motion of real life. Pants you'll want to pull out of your closet and wear everyday. Breathable and gifted with a true freedom of movement. It's the sort of pant you have to wear to truly understand. If history is any guide, there is no turning back once you...
MARK NASON sz 10 AMS LEATHER SLIP ON BOOT 67384 MENS BROWN fits US $490 worn about 6 times - just doesn't get worn enough to hang on to. shipping to US only - $15. Have box. no show bags. any questions, please ask thanks for looking
Red Wing 877 Boot - 8 inch boot - Size 10D (near new) STYLE NO. 877 8-INCH BOOT Size: 10D The 877 is the iconic Red Wing boot. First introduced in 1953 as a sport boot, this classic has been worn by millions of America’s workers on construction sites or in the farm fields. The 8” style is purpose-built with premium Red Wing Oro Legacy leather, Goodyear welt construction, a white Traction Tred sole and triple stitched quality. I have worn these less than 6 times - i...
Alden 903 black captoe 9.5 Hampton last (like new) Brand:Alden Material:Leather Color:Blacks Shade:Black Width:Medium (D, M) Retail Price:$485.00 Item Condition:NEW WITH STORE WEAR; LIGHT SCRATCHES FROM HANDLING/BEING TRIED ON. SEE PHOTOS. I purchased these hoping they would fit like my Barrie last and they are just too narrow for my foot. About :Round cap toe leather lace up oxford dress shoes from Alden. Leather upper, lining and sole. Measures approximately...