or Connect

Posts by olseno

This is sort of an odd sale/offer, but here it goes: Last year, I bought a pair of new cordovan LHS loafers w/ the 30% discount. After wearing them uncomfortably for months, I've finally come to grips that Alden's van last simply won't work with my foot. Even though I'm well past the 90-day return period, the manager at my local Brooks offered either (A) a return for ~$500 in store credit or (B) an exchange for a brand new pair of LHS loafers in any size/color. Since I...
Nice catch. Corrected the original post - these shoes are Benchgrade.
Benchgrade Westfield brogues by Crockett & Jones for Barneys New York. Small blemish on the left shoe - see last pic for greater detail. Fits true to size.
Brand new without tags. 100% sanforized cotton that looks and feels like wool. Mother of pearl buttons. Made in italy. Listed as a size 15, but fits slim: Pit to pit: 19.5 Sleeve: 25.5 Shoulder: 17.5 Length: 30
Brand new with tags Incotex trousers in size 30. The patented Chinolino cotton-linen blend is great for summer and warmer months. These fit slim and are probably best for a 29. I'm only selling because I don't want to go through the hassle/expense of letting out the waist and seat. These trousers feature an unfinished hem, three-button tab closure, slant hand pockets, button-through back welt pockets, and a split waistband. Measurements: Waist: 14.75" Leg opening:...
Since the shoes are made expressly for Brooks Brothers, the shoes are in US sizing. These shoes are an 8.5D US, which is equivalent to a 7.5E UK. If you're looking for some more info on Peal & Co. sizing, this thread is a pretty good start: http://www.styleforum.net/t/217440/help-with-peal-co-sizing-compared-to-c-j
Brand new in box. Benchgrade chocolate brown suede brogues made in Northhampton, England. As far as I can tell, these shoes are the suede version of Chruch's Grafton with a Dainite sole. FWIW, Grafton's retail for $775 at Leffot. These shoes are listed as an 8 UK, however, I think they would be best for someone who wears a 9.5 US. Ships with bag and box for $250.
Brand new in box. Benchgrade chocolate brown suede brogues made in Northhampton, England. As far as I can tell, these shoes are the suede version of Chruch's Grafton with a Dainite sole. FWIW, Grafton's retail for $775 at Leffot. These shoes are listed as an 8 UK, however, I think they would be best for someone who wears a 9.5 US. Ships with bag and box for $250.
The SL-220x jean features our 14.5 oz. selvedge Double Black denim, which consists of black warp and weft threads. This denim is custom woven exclusively for 3sixteen by Kuroki Mills in Okayama, Japan. While the fabric is quite resistant to fade at first, with hard wear the black will eventually fade to grey in high wear areas. Our SL cut is a modern slim, straight fit that features a slight taper from the knee down. Embellishments include custom gunmetal shanks and...
New with tags. While the jacket is tagged as a Medium, it fits like a 36S. The jacket is single breasted with patch pockets. It is 100% cotton and completely unlined with two side seams in the rear. The 4th photo best captures the jacket's true indigo color. This jacket looks and feels like an italian version of Engineered Garment's bedford jacket. Here are some rough measurements: Shoulder: 17.5" Chest: 19.5" Length from back of collar: 28.5" Sleeves: 25.5" FWIW, I'm...