or Connect

Posts by olseno

Two pairs of new Rotasport trousers: 1) Olive single-pleat cotton chinos - SOLD Measurements: Waist - 15.5" Rise - 10.75" Thigh - 10.6" Leg - 7.25" 2) Garment-dyed single-pleat 100% linen trousers - $150 $125 $100 Measurements: Waist - 16" Rise - 10" Thigh - 10.5" Leg - 7.125" Prices include shipping CONUS. Please send a PM if you wish to have an item shipped internationally.
New and unworn snuff suede bluchers from Ovadia & Sons. Size 9D. Will ship with box, bag and extra laces. According to O&S's website, it runs true to size. Personally, I thought it was closer to a 9.25 or a 9.5. Leather upper sole Double leather sole Storm Welt Hand made in Italy Yours for $250$200
This is sort of an odd sale/offer, but here it goes: Last year, I bought a pair of new cordovan LHS loafers w/ the 30% discount. After wearing them uncomfortably for months, I've finally come to grips that Alden's van last simply won't work with my foot. Even though I'm well past the 90-day return period, the manager at my local Brooks offered either (A) a return for ~$500 in store credit or (B) an exchange for a brand new pair of LHS loafers in any size/color. Since I...
Nice catch. Corrected the original post - these shoes are Benchgrade.
Benchgrade Westfield brogues by Crockett & Jones for Barneys New York. Small blemish on the left shoe - see last pic for greater detail. Fits true to size. Yours for $250 $225
Brand new without tags. 100% sanforized cotton that looks and feels like wool. Mother of pearl buttons. Made in italy. Listed as a size 15, but fits slim: Pit to pit: 19.5 Sleeve: 25.5 Shoulder: 17.5 Length: 30 SOLD!
Brand new with tags Incotex trousers in size 30. The patented Chinolino cotton-linen blend is great for summer and warmer months. These fit slim and are probably best for a 29. I'm only selling because I don't want to go through the hassle/expense of letting out the waist and seat. These trousers feature an unfinished hem, three-button tab closure, slant hand pockets, button-through back welt pockets, and a split waistband. Measurements: Waist: 14.75" Leg opening:...
Since the shoes are made expressly for Brooks Brothers, the shoes are in US sizing. These shoes are an 8.5D US, which is equivalent to a 7.5E UK. If you're looking for some more info on Peal & Co. sizing, this thread is a pretty good start: http://www.styleforum.net/t/217440/help-with-peal-co-sizing-compared-to-c-j
Brand new in box. Benchgrade chocolate brown suede brogues made in Northhampton, England. As far as I can tell, these shoes are the suede version of Chruch's Grafton with a Dainite sole. FWIW, Grafton's retail for $775 at Leffot. These shoes are listed as an 8 UK, however, I think they would be best for someone who wears a 9.5 US. Ships with bag and box for $250.
Brand new in box. Benchgrade chocolate brown suede brogues made in Northhampton, England. As far as I can tell, these shoes are the suede version of Chruch's Grafton with a Dainite sole. FWIW, Grafton's retail for $775 at Leffot. These shoes are listed as an 8 UK, however, I think they would be best for someone who wears a 9.5 US. Ships with bag and box for $250.