or Connect

Posts by olseno

Brand new with tags Incotex trousers in size 30. The patented Chinolino cotton-linen blend is great for summer and warmer months. These fit slim and are probably best for a 29. I'm only selling because I don't want to go through the hassle/expense of letting out the waist and seat. These trousers feature an unfinished hem, three-button tab closure, slant hand pockets, button-through back welt pockets, and a split waistband. Measurements: Waist: 14.75" Leg opening:...
Since the shoes are made expressly for Brooks Brothers, the shoes are in US sizing. These shoes are an 8.5D US, which is equivalent to a 7.5E UK. If you're looking for some more info on Peal & Co. sizing, this thread is a pretty good start: http://www.styleforum.net/t/217440/help-with-peal-co-sizing-compared-to-c-j
Brand new in box. Benchgrade chocolate brown suede brogues made in Northhampton, England. As far as I can tell, these shoes are the suede version of Chruch's Grafton with a Dainite sole. FWIW, Grafton's retail for $775 at Leffot. These shoes are listed as an 8 UK, however, I think they would be best for someone who wears a 9.5 US. Ships with bag and box for $250.
Brand new in box. Benchgrade chocolate brown suede brogues made in Northhampton, England. As far as I can tell, these shoes are the suede version of Chruch's Grafton with a Dainite sole. FWIW, Grafton's retail for $775 at Leffot. These shoes are listed as an 8 UK, however, I think they would be best for someone who wears a 9.5 US. Ships with bag and box for $250.
The SL-220x jean features our 14.5 oz. selvedge Double Black denim, which consists of black warp and weft threads. This denim is custom woven exclusively for 3sixteen by Kuroki Mills in Okayama, Japan. While the fabric is quite resistant to fade at first, with hard wear the black will eventually fade to grey in high wear areas. Our SL cut is a modern slim, straight fit that features a slight taper from the knee down. Embellishments include custom gunmetal shanks and...
New with tags. While the jacket is tagged as a Medium, it fits like a 36S. The jacket is single breasted with patch pockets. It is 100% cotton and completely unlined with two side seams in the rear. The 4th photo best captures the jacket's true indigo color. This jacket looks and feels like an italian version of Engineered Garment's bedford jacket. Here are some rough measurements: Shoulder: 17.5" Chest: 19.5" Length from back of collar: 28.5" Sleeves: 25.5" FWIW, I'm...
Just purchased this unstructured cotton sport coat and as expected, the sleeves need shortening. Even though the buttons on the sleeves are non-functioning, I'm concerned that if the sleeves are hemmed to a proper length (see pic #2), I'll be left with an awkwardly placed single button on each sleeve Any comments/suggestions would be much appreciated.
Recent purchase on the forum that didn't work out. The original seller swapped out the metal buttons for german horn. FWIW, I'm only selling because the jacket was too snug. The jacket is virtually new and has never been worn outside, merely tried on at home. Here are the details from Howard Yount's website: 100% extrafine super 110s wool from Vitale Barberis Canonico. Ideal for spring and summer. Soft and lightly constructed. Half-canvas. Considerable hand stitching,...
Made for Barneys NY by Drake's in Germany. Crunchy. Gently used (worn roughly 5X). Measures 55" by 2.25" Virtually identical to this tie on Drake's website: http://www.drakes-london.com/finest-silk-knitted-tie-with-handsewn-spots-731 Retails for 105 pounds ($172). Yours for $135 $125 $100 shipped CONUS
Selling a pair of gently used Alden Indy boots that don't get enough use. Shoes are six months old. Stored with cedar trees and regularly treated with leather conditioner. Price includes box, bags and shipping to anywhere in the CONUS. Founded in Massachusetts by Charles H. Alden in 1884, the Alden Shoe Company is now in its fourth generation and is the oldest shoe- and boot-maker in New England. A cult classic for decades, the iconic 405 Indy boots (made famous by...