or Connect

Posts by Contingency Plan

Quote: Originally Posted by Monaco I'm sure the mega rich find some way around it, these guys will do anything to hoard their money. Oh those awful rich people, assuming they have any right to enjoy the fruits of their labor!
I privately tutor high school kids while I wait to start med school this fall.
Inserting genes that code for various proteins (EPO production/muscle synthesis etc.) into the athlete, using an appropriate vector. Quote: Originally Posted by Pennglock What the hell is gene doping?
alpha as fuck
If it isn't already happening, gene doping will soon (<10 years) render pharmacological assistance obsolete.
No way I'd ever invest in anything Russian, ever. I'm nervous just thinking about the links BP is making with Rosneft, what with Putin's past pedigree in nationalising foreign capital.
ffs go to your doctor
Couldn't agree more - nothing worse than restrictive heteronormative discourse. Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Well before/after fashion shows EVERYONE smokes. If you bring your kid or a dog you are obligated by la chambre syndicale de haute couture to give them a Gauloise. As you already know I'm not into those retro/americana looks because they, consciously or not, come from awfully restrictive heteronormative discourses regarding the nature of...
$8.5billion for Skype? Really?!