or Connect

Posts by Contingency Plan

Authenticity is born out of indifference.
Tastes filthy, is expensive, bad for you and leads to regrettable actions when consumed in excess. Sign me up!
Quote: Originally Posted by Bislane Thanks for the reply, the truth of this statement is evident in the fact that the slip ons and everything else CP I was looking at are back to full price again . At least now I know to get a jump on stuff at revolve. The slip ons and dress shoes are now back at 50%
Stazy, have you checked out the other colours/styles of Super glasses on Revolve? Some nice, colourful options to be had.
Revolve sale :\\
Just spooged to the tune of $600 thanks to you guys!
Aesthetically they're OKAY, but talk about guilty by association: every paint-by-numbers dickhead teenybopper will be wearing them and thinking they're the shit.
Quote: Originally Posted by choowy Fuck the Australian dollar... Would have copped the patent red CPs if the AUD was half-decent against the USD. Tell me about it; I long for the days of $2.10/£1
What relationship (if any) do peacoats have with their namesake vegetable compatriots?
gshen, I thought exactly the same thing after watching QoS: Craig looked amazing in those white trousers and brown desert boots. Also enjoyed the length of trouser of the main villain.