or Connect

Posts by Contingency Plan

It's not that simple, especially with the US's ageing population. Geriatric pharmacy is going to be booming soon, especially with the voting power of older citizens vis a vis medicare entitlements. Pharmacy sounds perfect for his stated goals: job security; ability to practise overseas relatively easily; good - if not great - income potential; all bolstered by a much better work/life balance than can be said for most physicians. Edit: A recent article from the...
I privately tutor high school kids while I wait to start med school this fall.
ffs go to your doctor
Couldn't agree more - nothing worse than restrictive heteronormative discourse. Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Well before/after fashion shows EVERYONE smokes. If you bring your kid or a dog you are obligated by la chambre syndicale de haute couture to give them a Gauloise. As you already know I'm not into those retro/americana looks because they, consciously or not, come from awfully restrictive heteronormative discourses regarding the nature of...
$8.5billion for Skype? Really?!
Nightmare scenarios like the OP really show just how important choosing the right woman is. Edit: And an air-tight pre-nup!
I was late to the party on ARM; what stock would you guys buy to take advantage of the upcoming mass adoption of smartphones?
Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos Might as well play online roulette. qft
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard2Fit Brosnan's finest work IIRC. I agree, though he was cast well in Mrs Doubtfire and The Matador, too.