or Connect

Posts by Contingency Plan

I privately tutor high school kids while I wait to start med school this fall.
ffs go to your doctor
Couldn't agree more - nothing worse than restrictive heteronormative discourse. Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Well before/after fashion shows EVERYONE smokes. If you bring your kid or a dog you are obligated by la chambre syndicale de haute couture to give them a Gauloise. As you already know I'm not into those retro/americana looks because they, consciously or not, come from awfully restrictive heteronormative discourses regarding the nature of...
$8.5billion for Skype? Really?!
Nightmare scenarios like the OP really show just how important choosing the right woman is. Edit: And an air-tight pre-nup!
I was late to the party on ARM; what stock would you guys buy to take advantage of the upcoming mass adoption of smartphones?
Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos Might as well play online roulette. qft
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard2Fit Brosnan's finest work IIRC. I agree, though he was cast well in Mrs Doubtfire and The Matador, too.
Any fans? About a quarter through the first season; so much better than all the trashy shows around nowadays.
I'm really envious of how you americans get a varied undergrad experience: here in the uk, we typically take classes in only one (MAX two) subjects.