or Connect

Posts by Contingency Plan

Thanks a lot, this is really helpful! Quote: Originally Posted by asdf For US value: IWD, IWS, IWN, IWW...and those are just the ishares options. For emerging markets, VWO is probably the cheapest but i didn't exactly shop around.
I'm looking to buy a few long term indices - specifically ones that tracks small, value US companies and emerging markets. Anyone know any? Edit: Passively managed!
Actually looking for a long term hold: the recently announced N9 showcases their hardware chops, and the WP7 software tie in could bring them back to competitiveness. Current P/E of 8.53 aint too bad either. Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Please say you are considering SHORTING Nokia.... Or are you more like saying it's currently oversold and you are looking to make a quick in and out buck?
Considering Nokia - someone please tell me how crazy I am
Oxbridge undergrad? Quote: Originally Posted by Treen PPE (Politics, Philisophy, Economomics) BA, Philosophy MA and currently pursuing philosophy related PhD, although it seems to be taking forever.
This has made my day Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero It doesn't get wide release until July 8th.
Word. Talk about a bubble. Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho Get ready to hear these two words discussed with just about every new "social media" IPO. "Popular" & "Unprofitable".
probably not worth the bother, old chap
I couldn't find a single cinema in London showing this. I can watch The Hangover Part II at 3am on a Tuesday night, but not Mallick's latest. I hate people
There was a section on this in Bigger, Faster, Stronger - would recommend the film for anyone interested in how widespread performance enhancing drugs are. Quote: Originally Posted by thenanyu I know a lot of guys who use beta blockers for auditions.