or Connect

Posts by Contingency Plan

Moved up to London; haven't been impressed by level of dress.
After the popularity of the first two batches, I've got my hands on a few more pairs of deadstock mil-surp German Army Trainers. I've been really impressed by their quality, so thought you guys might be interested. They're unworn, new in box (though shipping the bulky box will add more to postage fees), all leather, with suede trim and gum sole. They're really minimally styled: no branding/marking of any kind, and fit slightly large: I wear a size 43 in these, a 43 in...
Sold ARM today for a tidy profit: Intel are riding right up their ass with their low power roadmap and imminent Android collaboration.
Anyone know any good UK credit card deals? I'm a med student, would like to boost my credit, and perks wouldn't hurt.
I've really enjoyed the extra cash made from tutoring high schoolers on the side. It's relatively easy to set up a website and start private tuition; I'd recommend it highly to anyone considering (or already) teaching.
If I were to do undergrad in the US, it'd be New Saint Andrew's College all the way.
As a BP shareholder, all I can say is good luck to Exxon in dealing with the Russians...
I've had enough of stock picking; going passive on a few global indices.
I expect Google to sell off Motorola's phone business, keeping the patents. I mean, Goog has ~25k employees; no way they're planning on payrolling Motorola's 20k engineers and staff - essentially doubling their workforce. They've got the patents they were after, now it's time to strip down and sell up.
10k/month? That's crazy; way more than I get tutoring pre-med kids in the UK