or Connect

Posts by Contingency Plan

Please make a distressed leather shirt (2)
After the popularity of the first batch, I've got my hands on a few more pairs of deadstock mil-surp German Army Trainers. I've been really impressed by their quality, so thought you guys might be interested. They're unworn, but do have minor marks/stains from having been in storage since the 80's - nothing a quick clean-up won't remove. All leather, with suede trim and gum sole. They're really minimally styled: no branding/marking of any kind, and fit slightly...
Synthese chanelling the MGS2 opening sequence with Snake in a poncho about to jump onto the tanker. paraphrase: DOPE
I need a suit for med school interview, but there's no way Uniqlo/H&M will fit me Marks and Spencer it is, then
Almost wish I did have some nightmareish tale to share: my dozens of transactions have gone smooth as silk - thanks guys
This is the thing: it's only 140kg, and they're olympic bumper plates Quote: Originally Posted by virus646 are you doing 4x your body weight? I would be proud.
Enjoyed the HRO response
Haha, yea Police Squad is definitely my favourite of all his work. Their parody of Q is brilliant.
My neighbours are complaining that me deadlifting is sending shockwaves through their walls. Their house is like 30 meters away...
Check out the making of series for Silent Hill 2 Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU6506yLGr0