or Connect

Posts by Contingency Plan

Would you mind detailing your thoughts on Obamacare vs medicare vs a fully private system? I'm dreading being employed by the state as a doctor in the UK, and would really like to hear your views on the merits of each system. Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I've had some thoughts on Medicare vs. private health insurance. Medicare is always held out as a gold standard for low overhead. My thought on this is this is because they have next to...
What's this tiff in the colonies every July? Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara An aloof, incestuous clan that gets hundreds of millions from the taxpayers to live in luxury. Sounds unnecessary to me.
I've yet to come across a convincing reason as to why inequality in and of itself is a bad thing.
nice try, but there are plenty of (admittedly inconsistent) secular moral realists. Quote: Originally Posted by cross22 Wow, so you don't like her research so you post her pic with that comment? Let me guess, you are a Christian who thinks religion is the source of morality?
Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos Might as well play online roulette. qft
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard2Fit Brosnan's finest work IIRC. I agree, though he was cast well in Mrs Doubtfire and The Matador, too.
Any fans? About a quarter through the first season; so much better than all the trashy shows around nowadays.
I'm really envious of how you americans get a varied undergrad experience: here in the uk, we typically take classes in only one (MAX two) subjects.
Well, aside from his decretive will determining everything I do
Ayn Rand was rolling in her grave before she died.