or Connect

Posts by Contingency Plan

Nightmare scenarios like the OP really show just how important choosing the right woman is. Edit: And an air-tight pre-nup!
They've just released a list of the titles found: 1 - Ramadan her throat 2 - Jihad a good time 3 - Martyrs of ass destruction 4 - Hide in my cave 5 - Twang my tali-banjo string 6 - Al show you my Qaeda 7 - Get it allah inside her 8 - Burqa Bitches 14: All Allah, All Ana
Don't think Ben Gibbard needs any more cash tbh
I was late to the party on ARM; what stock would you guys buy to take advantage of the upcoming mass adoption of smartphones?
Yup, the idea of intellectual property is complete bullshit.
And yet Chinese workers try anything to get a job at a Foxconn factory. The wages, conditions and benefits are far better than the average available to untrained rural folk, and certainly better than no job at all. Not to mention that the suicide rate is lower at Foxconn than the nation at large. Apple, and all of its customers, are providing a great humanitarian service to Chinese employees of Foxconn. Go enjoy your iPad.
Would you mind detailing your thoughts on Obamacare vs medicare vs a fully private system? I'm dreading being employed by the state as a doctor in the UK, and would really like to hear your views on the merits of each system. Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I've had some thoughts on Medicare vs. private health insurance. Medicare is always held out as a gold standard for low overhead. My thought on this is this is because they have next to...
What's this tiff in the colonies every July? Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara An aloof, incestuous clan that gets hundreds of millions from the taxpayers to live in luxury. Sounds unnecessary to me.
I've yet to come across a convincing reason as to why inequality in and of itself is a bad thing.
nice try, but there are plenty of (admittedly inconsistent) secular moral realists. Quote: Originally Posted by cross22 Wow, so you don't like her research so you post her pic with that comment? Let me guess, you are a Christian who thinks religion is the source of morality?